Twelve

I slammed the door shut when i got back home, Jisung had got home before me. I was walking upstairs when Jisung shouted my name.

"What?"

"Come here!" He shouted, it sounded like he was in the living room.

"What do you want?" I asked him when i entered the living room.

"I want to see if those girls have badly hurt you, because if they have then they are going to get it."

"No!"

"I'm sorry but i wasn't asking for your permission."

I sighed, i wasn't going to get out of this.

"I don't know what damage they have done myself yet, i haven't had a chance to look."

"Well, you can do it now then."

It felt too awkward, i turned around so i wasn't facing him and lifted the bottom of my shirt up a bit, not too much though. My eyes widened when i saw a large bruise covering my skin.

I heard footsteps behind me and my hand was suddenly grabbed.
"Let me see then."

He grabbed my bottom of my shirt and pulled it up just as much as i did, so not too high.

"What the hell is this then?" He shouted, "tomorrow, those girls are going to regret this."

Why was he getting so angry about this. A few days ago he claimed he hated me.
Not many people knew that Jisung was my step brother at school yet, so they might take it the wrong way again.

I was about to say something when an alarm on my phone went off. I looked at my phone and remembered that i set a reminder so i wouldn't forget about work, because i knew what i was like.
Jisung had now let go of my shirt and was looking at my phone.
"Work." I said.
He let out an angry sigh.

"Go on then." He said letting me rush upstairs to get changed from my school clothes into something more casual. I got my makeup out and made sure to cover up my bruise.

I arrived at the cafe and put on a large smile.

Wonwoo came right up to me and smiled at me while putting my apron over my head

"Your early today aren't you."

I nodded.

"Yeah."

I followed him in the back and grabbed the menu and grabbed a pen and pad so i could write down the orders.
At the bar seating, a guy was sat there so i went to go take his order.
"What can i get you?" I asked the dark brown haired male.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Just some pepsi please."

"Oh right okay."

I knew how to use the machine thankfully so i managed to grab a glass from underneath the bar and i started filling it up. I felt awkward as i knew he was watching me fill it.