Thirty Eight

My mom and dad just stared at me in utter shock. Even Vernon was shocked that i had just shouted it out to everyone.
Tears in my eyes i quickly turn around and run out of the restaurant wanting to get away and find Jisung.
I heard their voices calling me but i shut them out.

I saw a shadow at the side of the restaurant and i walked over seeing Jisung sitting with his back leaning against the wall.
He raised his head when he saw me approaching.
He gave me a smile and i sat down next to him sighing.

"So your going to move out?" He sadly stated.

"No. Forget that."

He laughed.
"We can't do anything about it though."

I smiled.
"I don't know about that. I might of told everyone about us."

His head shot to look at me.
"They know?!"

I nodded.
"It slipped out. But i am glad its out."

His mouth was open and he didn't know what to say.
"They will disown us!"

"You think i don't know that." I laughed
"Let them." I stated.

He wrapped his arms around me and we just sat there for a bit.
"Lets not go home tonight. Lets book a hotel until they calm down."

"Good idea."

He stood up and took my hand waiting for a taxi.
"Y/n." He quietly said while we were waiting.

"Mmm?"

"I don't think i have properly asked you this question."

"What question?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"
It sent butterflies to my stomach.
I smiled widely.
"Of course."

He grabbed my hand and tightly held onto it when the taxi pulled up in front of us.

It took an hour to drive to a hotel, but Jisung said he wanted to be far from home. He got out and paid the taxi driver.
"Where are you getting all this money from?" I asked him. He didn't work. I did but not him.

"My dads savings." He winked pulling me into the main reception of the hotel.

"How can i help you two?"

"Can we have a room please?"

"Of course, which type? A nicer room for a bigger price or just something to get you through the night?"

"A nice room please." He stated.

I looked at him and whispered.
"Do we have enough money?"

"Of course."

He smiled and turned back to the lady behind the desk.
"Okay please insert your credit card."

He sorted out our room and she then handed us a pair of keys with the number 493 on them.
Our room was on the 5th floor so we took the lift to get there quicker.

When we opened the door it was such a pretty room with a large open window and we could see the whole city lighted up. It was beautiful.

I dumped my jacket on the floor and i looked at my clothes. All i had on me was my dress.
"I think i will go buy some clothes to sleep in."

"I will come with you because its late."

"Okay then. Lets try and be quick too because i am so tired."

"I think i saw a large department store just down the road. Hopefully its one of those 24/7 ones."

"Mmm it is quite dark isn't it."

We got outside and we started to walk down to the street. I started to see alot of lights coming from the building.
"Its open." I stated as a sigh of relief.

We got inside and i walked straight to the health care section and i found 2 toothbrushes and some toothpaste. I then looked for some shampoo and maybe some deodorant.

Soon i had got everything including some pyjamas.
"Jisung. Don't you need pyjamas?"

He just gave me a look like i was stupid.
"Why would i wear pyjamas?" He just laughed and grabbed the basket off me.

"Here let me go pay for all these."

I laughed a bit.
"Your dad is going to murder you with all this money your spending." 

He shrugged.
"He is already mad so why not make him more mad."

We had some snacks as well so we wouldn't be hungry tonight.

"Jisung can you go ahead, wait for me outside i just remembered something."

"Do you need money?"

"No, i'm good i have a bit."

He nodded.
"Be quick or else i will be worried."

I sighed and watched him go.
I walked back over to the health care section and looked carefully until i found it.

I knew it was way too early at the moment but i needed it for maybe a couple of weeks time. I wanted to be sure just in case because we didn't use protection which was really worrying me.
I took a deep breath and picked up the pregnancy test and walked over to the self scan section. I will probably never even need to use this.