Twenty Seven

Still Erica pov:
I nod going back onto my phone sending him the video.
"Have fun with her." I stated smirking.

He scoffed.
"I will trust me."

He got up and left the club. I sat there deciding to stay for a bit longer.

The next day
Y/n pov:

This morning I ignored Jisung and went to school by myself. It was pretty boring. Until Wonwoo came up to me.
"Oh hey Wonwoo!"

"Hey Y/n. What happened last night? Why did you leave earlier?" He questioned looking ahead.

"Oh. Me and Jisung just had an argument that's all." I said slowly looking up at him smiling.

He nod.
"Oh."

It was quiet after that. After 10 mins we arrived at school. We then parted ways.

I walked into the school going to my locker. I noticed Hyunjin with his friends. I started to think of all those times he messed with me.

A shiver went down my spine while remembering it. I shook my head so I can forget it.

I looked to my other side and saw Jisung.
"Oh shoot!"

I slammed my locker and hurried to class. Wanting to avoid Jisung as much as possible.

Jisung's pov

I was walking to Erica. When I saw
Y/n. I saw that she was staring at something.

I looked over and saw Hyunjin.
"What does she want with him?"
I scoffed.
I looked at Hyunjin again. He was staring at her.

He looked over at me and smirked. I stared at him in anger and curiosity.
"What does that mean?"

"What does what mean?"
A voice said in a high pitched baby tone.

"Oh nothing Erica."
I stated not wanting to deal with her. I was still staring where Hyunjin was standing at.

"What are you staring at?"

"Nothing, lets go to class."
I stated walking away to class. But Hyunjin will not get out of my head.

Y/n pov

It was now lunch time. I was looking for somewhere to sit. I would normally sit with Wonwoo and Chan, but I don't see them. Maybe they skipped lunch today?

As I was looking around. I started to think about Hyunjin.
"Why am I think about him?"

"Why are you thinking about who?"

"Huh?"
I turned around to see Hyunjin standing behind me.

"Huh?"I turned around to see Hyunjin standing behind me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"O-oh no one."

I don't know what to do. After what had happened these past weeks. But not gonna lie Hyunjin looks so cute today. Wait what am I saying?

✔︎ 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥~𝙗𝙧𝙤  || BOOK 1 ||𝙷𝚊𝚗 𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें