Thirty Two

I woke up with the sun beaming against my face. As my body lay still a small waft of egg travelled up my nose and my stomach suddenly felt hungry.

I sat up and made my way into the kitchen seeing my brother standing by some plates.
"Here, i hope you still like eggs and bacon."
Where are you my fellow Baekhyun stans :)

"Are you kidding?! Its the best."

I checked the time and my phone and my eyes widened.
"I'm late!"

I scoffed down my breakfast and got changed saying goodbye to my brother.
"I will text you later."

He nodded and i rushed out the door.

I walked into my first class and i sat down by Jungkook.

"Hey! You still going to that party later?"

My eyes widened. The party..
I had left my dress back at my house so i guess i am going to be forced to go see what Jisung wanted.
"Yeah, totally. Are you going?"

"Of course. Hyunjin texted me last night saying he is excited."

I sighed. After or before our argument... i thought to myself.

The teacher walked into the room and another student was walking into the room behind her.

I heard shouts from the class as if they all knew him.

"Who is it?" I whispered to Jungkook.

"Oh yeah, i forgot he left before you got here. His name is Woojin, Jisung gave him such a beating he has been in hospital for about 2 weeks maybe more."

Woojin.. So thats what he looked like.

"Anneyonghaseyo! Good to see you all again. Sorry for missing so much of school," He gave such a cute smile after. He was adorable how could anyone hate him enough to put him into hospital.

Half way through the lesson Hyunjin walked into the classroom.

"Late again Mr.Hwang. What is your excuse for being late this time?"

"I almost drank myself to death late last night, so had a slight headache this morning, sorry for the inconvenience." His cold rough voice shouted out to the teacher.

He dumped his bags down and took a seat next to Woojin and he gave him a slight hug.

So they were friends. I guess thats why Hyunjin hated Jisung a bit as well..

"What was wrong with him? Do you know?"
Jungkook asked me.

"I think its because i rejected him again." I stated and sighed. I didn't reject him again.. i just told him i was going to stop using him.

Jungkook looked at me in shock.
"But it was going so well! I've lost my money now as well!"

"Money??"

"Oh yeah," he laughed a bit.

"We betted money on how long we thought it would take for you two to get together."

"Oh my gosh," i laughed.
"You guys are so stupid. Why waste your money like that."

The teacher glared at me so i shut up. I wasn't looking forward to lunch where i had to face Hyunjin maybe..