Eleven

"Vernon! I'm so glad you came here."
Wonwoo said, which made me freeze still. Was it who i thought it was?

I moved around Wonwoo and saw the guy who used to cheer me up when i was upset and give me the softest of hugs. My brother.

Vernon looked at me for a bit with his brown doe eyes

"Vernon?" I spoke up.

I could see in the corner of my eye that Jisung was watching this whole thing. Still more focused on me than Erica for some reason.

"Wait, is that you Y/n?" He asked me with his mouth open a bit.

What was Vernon doing here? I thought he was still in america.

Without thinking i quickly ran up to him and gave him a big hug. I hadn't seen him in years since he moved up north america. He hugged me back and put his hand on my head to ruffle my hair. It was his old habit coming back.

When i let go both Wonwoo and Jisung were looking at me with a bit of sadness in their eyes. Ignoring both of them i carried on my conversation with my brother.

"Why didn't you turn up to dad's funeral?" I asked him.

"I did try. I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to miss it."

"Its okay, i guess." I sighed. I really had missed him. I just didn't get why he wouldn't turn up.

"How do you know Wonwoo?" Vernon asked me.

"He is my friend." I said as vernon walked up to Wonwoo. They did a bro hug and smiled at each other.
"So Wonwoo i see you have already met my sister Y/n."

"Sister?" He looked at both of us for a couple of minutes.

"Oh wow you're right, Y/n you look just like him!"

That made me happy, i was glad i still looked like him. I think i had the same smile and similar eyes to him. I don't know.

In the corner of my eye i saw that Jisung left Erica and had now made his way over to us. I narrowed my eyes at him.

He held his hand out to Vernon and smiled.

"Hi, i am Jisung, Your Step brother." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Stepbrother?" He questioned.

"Yeah, moms new husbands child." I said quickly.

"Well nice to meet you Jisung. I hope you can take good care of my sister while she lives with my mom and your dad. I won't be living with you guys."
"Why?" I felt a bit sad that he couldn't live with us.
"I have already bought a house." He smiled and ruffled my hair. I missed that habit of his.
I couldn't believe he had that much money at such a young age though.