Thirteen

⚠️ Jisung didn't invite Woojin because he doesn't like him and thats for later ⚠️

My shift had finished and i had just got home. I was still in casual stuff so i didn't see why i had to change again. Tomorrow after school i need to see my real brother i keep forgetting.

Jisung and Felix were now in the living room, and Wonwoo, Chan and Hollie were standing with me waiting for other people to get here.

The doorbell ringed out and so i went over to it and opened it.
I see Jeongin, Changbin, Seungmin and Minho and a load of other people. There was quite a few girls and boys.
It was quite intimidating.

Soon Jisung gathered everyone in the living room and we sat down in quite a large circle. There was about 18 of us all together, which was quite alot. Emily was here as well with Jackson. I didn't see why all these people had to come to be honest.

Drinks were being passed out and everyone was still talking to each other. I was sitting next to Felix and Emily, i don't even know how that happened.

I think everyone here knew that Jisung was my step-brother. I didn't know if Emily did though actually.

Jisung got our attention and then told us that we would go clockwise starting from him.

He gave the bottle a good spin and it went round quite a few times.
It soon came to a stop and it had landed on a girl who i didn't know. Erica was here as well actually. She would probably flip.

Jisung went over to her and he smiled at her before kissing her on the lips for quite a while. I had to look away. I felt myself look at Erica though and she looked a bit bothered but i could see that she was trying to keep her cool.

He returned to his seat eventually and then it went to the next person.

After a few spins, it came to Felix.
He spinned the bottle and it landed on Emily. She looked a bit worried and when Felix came over to her she just gave him a tiny peck on the lips and that was it. That was good of her because she did have a boyfriend.
Jackson was sitting the other side of her and he just put his arm around her back. Thats sweet.

I gulped realising it was now my turn.

I went over to the bottle and gave it a good spin. My heart was so nervous at to who it would land on.
It landed on Jisung. Why. Did life hate me? 

I didn't know what to do. I could just see him with a big smirk on his face. He better wipe that off his face.

I looked around and no one seemed to be saying or doing anything about my situation. I guess he wasn't my real brother. But i didn't know if it was right or not.

I slowly went over to Jisung. I leaned in as his hand went on my back.
I gave him the quickest kiss ever, but his arm was trying to get me to go in again but i shook his arm off and returned to my seat.
Hopefully that wasn't too weird.

My heart was pounding out of my chest.

Emily's actually landed on Jackson and we were here for a while.

It came to Wonwoo, and i don't know if it was just pure chance, but it had landed on me.