Six

I put on my scarf around my neck and held my bag tightly. It was getting windy. I had been walking for about 5 minutes and i could see a bus stop sign from where i stood. It wasn't too hard to find after all. I got on and used some of the money i had to pay for the bus fee.

The bus was actually quite full considering it was a friday evening, no one i recognised though. In fact it was so full i had to stand up, because there wasn't enough seats. What a pain.

After a bit i pressed my stop button as we were on the street of Jisung's house. I still don't feel like calling it my house yet.
I managed to get out of the bus and i was now on the side walk. My phone started buzzing in my pocket so i pulled it out, the caller id said Lisa.
It felt like ages.
"Hey girl!" She said as soon as i clicked the green button.

"Lisssa! How's everyone doing?"

"Missing you, its so different without you at school. It seems quieter."

I laughed a bit.
"Well i miss everyone too, say hi to Jae for me as well."

"Will do."

"How's your mom and step dad?"

"Annoying, turns out my step dad has a son."

"No way, thats amazing is he good looking? "

"Lisa!" I giggled a bit

"What? Its a valid question."

"Fine, yeah i guess he is good looking."

"You gotta give him my number," she said in a jokey tone.

"No way, he is one of them boys that dates every girl. He wouldn't deserve you babes."

"Awe, your sweet." I could hear her laugh in her voice.

"Seriously though, i want to get out of here back to america."

"I want you to, too."

"I have a job though now."

"Oh yeah, where at?"

"Its at this cafe place, i think its a good pay."

"Congrats girl, anyway i gotta dash, i will text you later."

"Okay bye Lisa, have a good one."

"You too."
She hung up and i started to smile.
I really did miss her. It was nice to hear her voice.

I walked into the entrance of the house and it seemed empty. I think my parents were out.
I had the house to myself then, this is cool.

I almost spoke to soon when the front door bell rang out.
Who could that be then?

I walked over and opened it to see a girl who had dark hair and a fair bit of makeup on.

"Who are you?? Where is Jisung?" The girl asked agressively.
What was this? Was she one of Jisung's b*tches. Honestly, didn't people care for reputation these days?

"He is out somewhere i dont know, why don't you go look for him."
I sighed and slammed the door on her. I couldn't deal with them sort of people.
I got my phone out and started to blast some music, why not, everytime the house is empty you gotta take advantage of it.

As i was dancing round the house i quickly made myself some toast because it didn't look like my mom would be here to cook.

I opened the door that connected to the kitchen, toast still in my hand. My eyes widend and i was stood there in shock.

It was a massive office room and it was full of men and women with suits on. I quickly looked back down at my phone and imeadiatly turned off my music.
"I am so sorry, i didn't know anyone was here. Carry on." I bowed about 50 times and quickly shut the door to stop them staring angrily at me. I saw my mom in there as well. I will be dead later, how fun.

What an idiot, that was so embarrasing.

I quickly rushed upstairs to where my room was and dumped my stuff down. It was really dark outside now, i wonder when Jisung will be back, probably after he is done with that girl.

I layed down on my bed and closed my eyes.

I awoke again to my door being swung open.
I slowly tried to open my eyes and saw Jisung there.

"Do you mind?" I asked

"It sounds like our parents are mad at you. What did you do?"

"Does it look like i care? Go away."

He sighed
"Fine. Just warning you that you might die if you leave this room, so i would stay in here if i were you."

"Yeah whatever, bye."

He slammed the door shut again. Peace again.
------------

I woke up the next day with a headace At least it was the weekend now. I went out the door and when i got downstairs i saw my step dad sitting down at the table.

"What were you thinking yesterday Y/n! I can't believe you would embarrass us like that! No going out today or tomorrow, okay?"

I noticed Jisung lerking in the corner with a big grin on his face.

"But i have work tonight,"

"Do you?"

"Yes i do, you can even follow me if you want."

"Fine thats your only exeption. But other than that your grounded."

Pfft grounded, i really disliked him, he wasn't even my real dad

Pfft grounded, i really disliked him, he wasn't even my real dad. How dare he ground me.
He knew it was an accident.

Jisung moved from his position and brushed shoulders with me when he walked past,
"Wow, already grounded, good job." He whispered, i then saw him grab his keys and leave out the door.

I just groaned and walked into the kitchen grabbing an apple then returning back upstairs to my room.

§———————§

At about half 5 i decided to leave for the cafe. I might as well make the most of it because i wasn't allowed out another time.
Soon i stood outside the enterance. I peered through the window and almost died. Why was Jisung there again! And he was with a different girl, of course. Great, hopefully i could avoid him.