Fourteen

Jisung's pov:
I had her pinned up the wall while my mouth was exploring hers.
She wrapped her arms around my back and turned me around so she was pinning me instead.
She was unbuttoning my shirt as she started kissing along my collorbone.
She stopped for a moment as i admired her beautful eyes,
"I need you." I said as i pushed her mouth back on mine and slowly entered my tounge. She smiled into the kiss and kissed me back. "I need you too,"

I woke up with sweat on my whole body. I remembered every moment of my dream, it felt too realistic. What was my brain thinking of. I can still imagine Y/n's face centermeteres from my face.
I didn't know if i was going to be able to face her after that dream. It was wrong, she was my step-sister is what I kept telling myself, but the more i said that, the more i wanted her. The more i needed her. She still had no clue how i felt though, and how would it work out without our parents ever knowing.

I opened my bedroom door and saw that Y/n's door was still shut.
"Y/n? Are you up?" I asked her in case she was late for school.

"Yeah, i am." Her voice called out after a minute.
She soon opened her door and looked up at me, she had rushed getting ready because her tie wasn't that neat.
I walked up to her and put my hands on her tie and straightend it for her. Her eyes looked into mine as i looked up at her face.
My dad would be back with her mom. They were probably downstairs.
"You have to point out them girls who did this to you okay?" I told her while pointing to her bruise on her left cheek.

"If i have to." She said as she sighed.

I smiled at her then walked out of her personal space.

When I got to school I saw Changbin and Seungmin waiting for me by the gate.

They rushed up to me and started speaking.

"Hyunjin's not talking to us, what did you do to him?" They questioned me quite forcefully.

I rolled my eyes. He was being such a baby.

"Nothing much." I sighed and walked off while they were trying to catch up to me.
I felt a weight on my arm and i turned to see Erica.
"Hi oppa, are you okay?"

"Can you just leave me alone." I lashed out.

"What do you mean?"

"Just go away Erica, we are no longer a thing."

"So the rumers were true, i thought you were better than that." I looked in her eyes and saw tears but i felt no guilt.
She had annoyed me. I didn't even love her.

"You will regret this." She said as she ran off.
Yeah right, i don't regret anything.
Y/n's pov:

I got into the school and I found Chan by the door so I spoke with him for a bit. He had had his hair dyed a different colour, it was now a bright blonde. I didn't know which colour i prefured on him.