Twenty Six

I looked up in his angry eyes and i just scoffed at him.
"What the hell are you doing huh?" He asked me.

I looked back at Wonwoo and he looked confused.

"Give us a minute, he didn't want me to leave the house today because he was with his date, so i will be back in a minute

"Give us a minute, he didn't want me to leave the house today because he was with his date, so i will be back in a minute." I said with no emotion.

Wonwoo nodded and went to sit back down.

"So this is what you do when i am out?" He stated

"Me?" I asked him.

His eyes were still fiery.
"And so you and Erica can do what the hell you want while i have to stay home and have no fun?"

He looked back at Erica.
"What? Me and her are nothing, she dragged me here."

"Why were you with her in the first place." i questioned.

He didn't answer me so i just harshly pulled my arm away from him and walked over to Wonwoo.

"I have to go early, can you take Vernon home. I'm going to take the bus."

Wonwoo looked sad,
"Yeah, Its sad your going, i had fun today. Are you sure your going to be okay getting the bus?"

"Yeah i will be fine, thanks for keeping me company tonight."

He smiled and nodded.
I got my bag and i walked out the club.
I was so done with Jisung. He promises i am his only girl but i see him with Erica with my own eyes.
He then continues to lie to me.

A hand tightly gripped round my arm and turned me around.
"Jisung."

"Y/n listen i am sorry, i don't like Erica, not even the slightest."

"And your still telling me lies, why were you not pushing her off when she was dancing so closely with you. I bet you kissed her as well from how close you were."

"She forced herself on me. It didn't mean anything though. I only love you now, please believe me."

"No, i'm not having this, go back to her. I don't care. You shouldn't of been with her in the first place. Your such a player, and a horrible person so leave me alone."

He was looking down at the floor and didn't look up at me.

I just turned around and started to walk away

He pulled me back towards him and then cupped my face putting his lips onto mine trying to make me kiss him back.

I just pushed him off me.
"Go play with your other toy, i'm done, i thought you had changed but your still a guy who sleeps with all the girls he lays eyes on, besides, its for the best, your my stepbrother anyway."

I then quickly walked off leaving him to go make out with Erica, without me being in the way.

Jisung's pov:
I stared in disbelief at the back of Y/n. I felt a tear rolling down my cheek.

I wiped it off then i was about to go back into the club when i was faced with a smirking Erica holding up a phone.

"Was Y/n angry?" She asked in a mocking tone.

I walked slowly up to her and my eyes widened.

"Erica, how long have you been there for."

She just laughed.
"Well, from around the point you and Y/n kissed."

She held her phone up to me and i suddenly felt scared.

I grabbed her arm.
"Delete that video, right now."

"Or else what?" Her annoying voice asked.

I clenched my fist.
"I will do anything, please just delete that video."

"Anything?"

I nodded already predicting what she was going to say.
"If you become my boyfriend i will consider deleting it, and you will have to do the normal things in a love relationship." She flashed her innocent eyes at me and it made me burn up inside.

"Oh, and no more talking with Y/n, at all."

"Fine. Only if you promise to delete the video after."

"Oh don't worry, after i am done with you, i will."

Time skip to later that night//Erica's pov:

I always suspected they had a thing going with each other and i finally got the proof i wanted.

"Oh you made it!" I said in a happy voice.

Hyunjin sighed and took a seat down next to me in the club.

"What do you want?" He said in a tired voice.

"Do you still like that girl."

"That girl..?"

"You know, Y/n."

His head quickly shot towards me.

"What is it to you."
I saw him taking a large sip of his drink slamming it back on the table.
"I have had too many attempts to get her to be mine." He said as he sighed again.

"What if i told you i have a way to make Y/n yours."

He took a glance at me.
"How?"

"I found out her darkest secret." I stated as i smirked.

I passed him my phone as i saw him press play.
I saw his expression change to a shocked one and he then looked straight back to me.

"Jisung? And Y/n?"

"I know, it was hard to believe when i first saw, but they were a thing."

"Were?"

"They had a fight today. If you want to get Y/n to be yours, i can send you this video." 

I saw a dark smirk come onto his face enough to give me shivers.
"Send it me."

A/n: Okay so who hates Erica? 😙