Five

I walked up to the enterance of the cafe and gave Jisung an angry look. No way was i meant to pay for them girls too. Okay maybe i am judging them too fast, they were probably really nice but why should I have to pay for everybody.

I sighed. This better be a one time thing. Before following everyone in I noticed a sign outside on the wall. They were hiring, Maybe a potential job. I could really do with the money, so i think i should ask after i have payed for their stuff.

They all sat down at a large table and they all ordered some things. I just stood up next to the table waiting.
I must of looked so strange to everyone else.

They called a waiter over and again, he was drop dead gorgeous.

I think this part of korea defanatly has something either really right with it or something really wrong

I think this part of korea defanatly has something either really right with it or something really wrong. Why does every lad look beautiful or like angel. I was getting worried in case i was just dreaming.
He gave me a quick look and looked a bit confused.
"Are you with them?" He asked me.
Ahhhhhh his voice was so low. It really suited his face. Consontrate Y/n.

"Yeah, but i am not stopping." I stated.

"Okay then, what can i get you guys?"
Jisung answered for the whole table, they must of told him what they all want. Maybe it was to annoy me but when it came to his order, he ordered 3 times as much as everybody else.

Thanks alot oppa.

"Thank you, your order will be with you shortly." The waiter said.

"Excuse me, can my sister pay now for the food?" Jisung spoke up again while looking at me. So he called me sister again?

"Sure, come this way," the waiter stated while directing me to follow him.

We got to the front of the cafe where the till was.
"How much then?"

"Are you sure you are okay paying for all their food and drink?" He asked me.

"Surely it can't be that much, can it?"

"It is actually quite alot," he showed me the till number and my eyes widened. I would never be able to have that much money.

"See, it is quite alot."

"Wait, are you still hireing?" I asked him.

"Yeah, actually, did you want the job? I would have to ask the manager first though."

"Yes please, then maybe i could pay you back for the food and drink through working for you." I suggested.

"I don't see why that should be a problem." He said as he gave me a wide smile.

I turned my head back to the table and i caught Jisung's eye for a split second before he quickly looked back at his girlfriend and put on a laugh

I turned my head back to the table and i caught Jisung's eye for a split second before he quickly looked back at his girlfriend and put on a laugh. What was his deal, did he want to see how i was doing with the price for their stuff? How kind.

"Sorry, but can i ask your name?" The waiter said as he came back out of the staff room.

"Sure, its Y/n." I said.

"I thought you looked slightly foreign, where are you origanlly from?" He asked me.

He had such an adorable face i couldn't not answer him, i feel like i have known him for ages.
"America. My mom is korean but my dad was American."

He looked sad when i said was.

"Oh i'm sorry." He said noticing that i had said my father was dead.

"Its fine, i'm getting over it."
He nodded and tried to change the subject again.
"Anyways, you can have the job, my manager said yes, you have to work under me for now until you get a promotion. And for the first 2 weeks you won't get paid so you can pay off the debt."

"Yeah thats fine, when do i start?"

"You can start tomorrow, and then its every week day after school times and a saturday evening if thats okay?"

"Yeah, thank you so much. What's your name by the way."

"Ah, i forgot about that, my name is Wonwoo." He said as winking at me.

"Do you go to school still?" I asked him

"Yes, i go to the one just round the corner."

"No way, same. Wait, how old are you, we could be the same age."

"I'm 17."

"Same as my broth- i mean my step-brother, i am 16."

"That means we are in the same grade, i only turned 17 the other week."

He leant in a bit closer to me while putting his arms on the counter in between us

"I recognise your step-brother. I see him alot around school, in fact he is quite well known." He was talking quieter now in case he heard us.

"Do you? What is he like? I only moved here a couple of days ago."

"He is such a player. That girl over there is a slag herself but Han has a different girlfriend every couple of weeks, it makes you wonder why the girls keep dating him."

"Maybe because he is so good looking." I sighed. I mentally slapped myself when i realised i said that outloud.

He laughed a bit.
"Yes maybe your right, i always have girls trying to get with me but i am not low like him. I want to wait for someone i really love. He has probably had sex with the whole population of girls at our school."

"He is disgusting. I can't believe he is my step brother."

"I feel sorry for you." He said, the door to the cafe opened again and more customers walked through.

"Okay, i have to go back to work now but see you at 6pm tomorrow for your first shift." He smiled as he leant back out,

"Bye Wonwoo."

I smiled to myself, i made another friend, and i got myself a job. I looked back at Jisung and scoffed with disgust when i saw him putting his hand on that girls bare thigh next to him.

I made sure i had my stuff on me and left the cafe without looking back at the table. Maybe i could find that bus stop Jeongin was on about because i didn't want to have to go up to their table and ask him.