Forty One

Vernon would be staying in all day, he is lucky because he doesn't have to go to school.

I got changed. I might as well try and feel a bit happier.
However.

There was no way i was agreeing to be Kai's girlfriend.
Never.
I was Han Jisung's girlfriend and that would never change.

Kai just walked in my room again. Good job i was dressed.

"Can you please stop just walking into my room. I know its your house but have some decency."

He rolled his eyes and looked me up and down.
"You actually got dressed."

I sighed

I sighed.
"It wasn't like i could of gotten out of it."

"Come on we are walking to school because of how close it is."

I got my phone and i texted Jisung to see if he was okay. Hopefully he would reply to me when he wakes up or sees his phone.

The school was the same as i remembered, loads of people everywhere in groups of all different sizes.

The school still looked old and dark.
I saw Lisa and my eyes widened when Jae was walking next to her.

I was about to run towards them when a harsh and tight grip connected with my hand.

He wouldn't let it go and Kai started to walk into the main gates with our hands together.

People were already going to get the wrong idea.
"Kai let go."

"Be quiet and play along."

"I don't want to play along."

"If you don't play along, you will never get to see your precious Jisung ever again. And i mean NEVER."

I scoffed.
"Is that the line that my stepfather told u to say?"

He laughed and went by my ear.

"No. That is my line. Jisung won't be alive to see you again. I'm glad your father gave me this opportunity to get you back actually. If you don't play along, my guys and I will kill your so called 'love'"

"Why are you like this. Why can't you just let me be happy."

"I can't, from ever since our relationship, you made me obsessed with you."

Hehheheheh obsession what a good song.

I felt shocked.
"Your what?"

"Now just play along baby and it will be fine."

That went through me.
"Don't ever call me that again."

He was obsessed with me though? Was it really that serious that he would kill someone because of it?

He walked through the main doors and he seemed to of seen someone because he dragged me all the way to them.

"Kai? Is that you?"