Twenty Three

Still Jisung's pov:
I opened my eyes to see Y/n's face centimetres from me.
She was still sleeping and i really didn't want to wake her up.
I looked at her for a bit as i saw her small features moving slightly while she was breathing.
She was so pretty, i was just so upset she was my step sister. I rested my hand on her head and i was looking at her closed eyes when her eyes suddenly opened.
I widened my eyes as she saw me staring at her. I felt my cheeks get warmer and i quickly got up out of bed.
I coughed a bit and slung on a top while walking to my door.
"Come down for breakfast when your ready, we still have school remember."

I left it at that and walked downstairs.

Y/n's pov:
I smiled to myself over what just happened. He was so cute. I just couldn't be bothered to get up and go to school.

I had layed in bed for about 10 minutes and i finally decided to move. I slipped on my uniform and did my hair and makeup.

When i got downstairs i saw Jisung eating some toast.
"Do you want some?" He asked me.
I looked up at him seeing him holding out his plate to me.
I grabbed one slice and then got my things in my bag.

"I will drive us." Jisung said.

"Oh. Okay."

He grabbed his own things and then made his way out the front door.
When i sat down in the front seat, he just focused on the road in front of us, he didn't talk to me at all.

We arrived at school and he said bye to me as i just walked into the building trying to find Emily.
I walked past Erica on the way though and i saw her going in the direction of Jisung.
I felt my fist clench a tiny bit. She better not be up to anything.
I ignored it though and carried on the way i was going.
"Hey Emily!" I shouted when i saw her in the corridor.
She was with Wonwoo and Jackson.

"Oh hi Y/n. Thanks for coming last night."

"No worries, what lesson you guys got?"

"We all have Pe, you have it as well."

"Oh."
Pe? I hated pe. I hadn't had a pe lesson yet. I was just so thankful that i had brought a pe kit and put it in my locker a few days ago. Otherwise i would of been a bit stuck,

"See you guys in a bit then." I stated as i left to find my locker again.

"Ah here it is." I quietly said to myself.

I pulled out my small bag and walked towards the Physical Education department.
I was early but i noticed other students already in their clothes so i decided i should change as well.
I found some changing rooms and changed into my sports clothes.

After i had changed i walked into the large gym. I saw that there was both girls and boys here. In my old school they would split us up. Now i had to do sports in front of boys, great.

Two teachers were making all of us sit down so i sat down by Emily.

"Okay guys, today we are going to be playing basketball."
What! Basketball, you had to be kidding me. I hated basketball, i was also crap at it. I couldn't score or even take the ball off others.

"I'm going to put you all in teams, and it will be mixed boys and girls."

The teacher went on to tell us that there will be 4 teams and we would rotate who is playing.

I looked round the room and i saw quite alot of people.
When the teacher came up to me she gave me the number 4, that must be the team i am in.

I looked up to see groups of 4 people.
"Who are 4's?" I shouted out.

I looked over at Jisung and he looked disappointed. That was when i started to hear shouts from the team next to him.
Hyunjin's team.
Oh gosh.

I slowly made my way over there and i stood at the back.
Emily, Jackson, Wonwoo or Chan wasn't on my team. Which was also annoying, its like the teacher did it on purpose.

"Team 4 vs Team 2"

My eyes widened. We were playing first!

It wasn't against Jisung though. Which was good.

We stood in position and my heart was beating so fast. I was so nervous and i hated the thought of even watching this game let alone playing it.
The whistle blew loudly.

I tried staying back most the game and i tried hiding behind my teammates. It seemed to be working and i never got passed the ball.

That was until Hyunjin threw the ball at me.
What was i meant to do?!

I tried bouncing the ball towards the hoop but someone aggressively tried to take the ball off me so i let them have it.
I got an annoyed glance from most my teammates but oh well, i tried.

When i sat back down i was so relieved.

"Team 3 vs Team 1"

A match where i could sit back. Yay.

I woke up from a daydream i was having when the teacher called out again.
"Team 3 vs Team 4"

Team 4? Damn, that was us again.

I stood up and looked forward looking straight into Jisung's eyes.
I was against him.

Hyunjin grabbed my arm and pulled me aside. I was scared of him.

"Let go of me."

"i only grabbed you to quickly talk to you."

"Fine, what is it?"

"If anyone passes you the ball, pass to me, okay?"

"Okay."

"So you got it? Pass to me."
He ran back off to the centre of the pitch leaving me to prepare for the game.

The whistle blew and i stayed back again, waiting for anything good to happen.

Hyunjin had the ball and he moved around people swinging the ball into their hoop.
I cheered because we had one point.

It started again but this time Jisung had the ball. I noticed Erica was on his team as well and i saw that she was quite good at the game. I must look like an idiot.

Hyunjin walked straight up to Jisung and got the ball right out of his hands. He passed to Changbin and that was when i realised i was near the enemy hoop, because Changbin threw it straight at me.

I looked around me and people were motioning at me to take the shot.
Hyunjin's face said something else but i chose to ignore it.

I bounced the ball round a bit and i was about to take my shot when i saw a figure come closer to me, i threw the ball high but i missed the hoop completely.
Someone else had grabbed the ball now and i looked up to see a ball coming right at me and i felt a whack around my head causing me to fall on the ground.

I didn't even know what had just happened.

"Oh my gosh, did i just hit you with the ball?" I heard Erica's annoying little voice call out.

Of course it was her.