Thirty Four

"Kai, go find an empty seat to sit in. Thank you." The teacher told him.
He scanned the room and obviously his eyes lingered on the seat next to mine.
His well built body moved forward and sat right next to me with his one arm leaning on the desk.

I heard girls in the class start to whisper and i tried to hide.
"Long time no see." He bluntly said with his head looking right at me.

I didn't speak to him and i just moved my chair further away.
"You've changed alot." He said and i saw his annoying little smirk come on his face from the corner of my eye.

He then gave up and looked forward for the rest of the lesson.
I quickly grabbed my stuff and was about to leave when he grabbed my arm stopping me from moving past him.

I looked quickly up into his eyes.
I looked back down and tried to shove past him.
Others had left the room now even the teacher.

"You lost your voice since you moved here? Its just us now, you can say what you want."

"Say what i want?" I asked clearly angry.

"Yeah, i mean, or do what you want." He said taking a step towards me trapping me between the desks.

"What happened to the slag that you chose over me?" I asked with hatred in my voice.

"Her? Oh she was just a one time thing, i told you that."

"So that changes it all does it?"

"Well.. yeah?" He blankly said and i just moved my hand and slapped him across the face.

"Get the hell away from me and stay away."
I shoved his shoulder picking up my stuff quickly getting out of his grip.
"Y/n. If you think that ended it, your wrong." I heard him shout as i exited the room shutting the door behind me.
I hated him from the bottom of my heart. How did i ever get deceived by his charm.
I walked to the canteen and i saw Emily so i just walked over to her and sat down.

"You alright?" She asked me.

I nodded.

"Of course." I smiled and looked around the room hoping to catch a glimpse of Jisung.
Maybe he didn't come to school today i thought to myself.

The bell rang out and i held my head. Another lesson. Ugghh.

I stepped into the classroom and i saw Kai in here. I ignored his powerful stare and sat down at the back of the classroom.
This was the lesson i was supposed to sit by Jisung but he wasn't here. I sighed. I guess it was because of what happened with my brother.
I hate how he reacted to it. It made me so upset.
He hasn't texted me or anything and it was hurting my heart.

When it was lunch i saw Hyunjin sitting with Kai and i almost had a heartattack.

When did they become close.

I quickly avoided them and got my lunch.

"Hey! Y/n." My whole body froze.

I turned to see Hyunjin calling me over.

I slowly walked over and waited for what he had to say.

"Why don't you sit here, i just didn't want it to be awkward between us." He simply said.

I looked to his left to see Kai and his smirk sitting there.

I put my lunch down and sat in front of Hyunjin.

I quietly ate my food and hoped no one would talk to me which i knew would never happen.