53. The lost Empire - Part 1

Author's Note:

We officially arrived at Season 3!
I hope you are all ready for it!
Because I sure am!
This season will be a little more story-driven than the second one, despite being shorter.

Also, if you haven't already, please make sure to read "My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship - Diary of the Storm Wings" since it is supposed to be read between Season 2 and 3.

Please consider leaving a review under this chapter to let me know what you think about it.
I am always happy to see your opinion on this story.
Also, let me know what you think about the Season 3 cover that I made for this story(Which will soon be uploaded on my Deviantart page as well)

See you all in the next chapter ^^.

Reading Order:

My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship Season 1 + 2(Chapter 1 - 53)

My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship - Diary of The Storm Wings 

My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship Season 3(Chapter 54 - 65)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star Twinkle and Steel Hammer took a little walk through Ponyville. Both of them were talking about some casual stuff until Steel Hammer asked a certain question that caused Star Twinkle to narrow his eyes.
"So Star Twinkle...any new adventures to tell me about?"

"What do you mean?" Star Twinkle asked confused.

"Well, since you started to spend time with your new friends, you seem to run into one crazy adventure after another on a daily basis. I mean what about that wedding?" Steel Hammer asked.

This was not untrue. Star Twinkle actually figured that out a long time ago and remembered how much it bothered him back then. By now he pretty much accepted these changes but there were still moments where he wished that things could go back to his "normal and boring" life.

"I wouldn't call them all crazy. And it's not every day," Star Twinkle corrected. "I mean today looks pretty normal doesn't it?"

But as soon as he spoke out those words, something that resembled a small earthquake, made the two ponies stagger a little. The next thing that got both of their attention was seeing the Golden Oak Library literally jump into the air for a few seconds, before it landed down on the ground again, causing another small Earthquake.

The two Earth Ponies had no idea what that was about but as soon as things settled down, Steel Hammer smiled in a pretty "I told you" way at Star Twinkle.

"Okay, I'll admit...that was pretty weird..." Star Twinkle said before he walked straight to the library. "I'll better check out what this was all about," he added, leaving Steel Hammer behind who continued to smile.

"Don't forget to tell me about your adventure when you are back!" Steel Hammer shouted after Star Twinkle while waving him goodbye with a smile on his face. Star Twinkle didn't even bother to reply to that and continued his way towards the library.

He opened the door and entered the library. To his surprise, all of his friends were standing near the entrance as well. They noticed how Star Twinkle was entering the room and greeted him but all Star Twinkle wanted to know now was what just happened.
"So I was just walking around Ponyville and noticed how this library was jumping straight into the air...mind to explain what that was all about?" He asked a little casually despite the situation.