67. Connection - Part 2

With Twilight coming back from her trance-like state, the group was relieved that she was still okay.
But the words that she said right after were more than confusing.

"We need to find...the Tree of Harmony!" She said determinedly.

"The tree of what now?" Rainbow Dash asked confused.

Twilight briefly explained what she gathered. "I still don't know what's happened to Princess Luna and Princess Celestia, but I think I know why the Everfree Forest is acting this way. Something's happened to the Tree of Harmony," she said.

"And...what is this Tree of Harmony?" Star Twinkle asked.

Twilight explained further. "It's where Princess Celestia and Princess Luna found the Elements. I think it's in danger."
Despite not fully knowing the whole story, Applejack walked towards Twilight with the determination to find and save this tree. Twilight had some kind of idea where it was and of course, it was the most dangerous place that they could think of, right now. "I think it's in... there," Twilight said as she pointed towards the Everfree Forest.

Whatever this Tree of Harmony was or how it was connected to everything that happened to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, the group had to stop it, even if it meant to go into the Everfree Forest. The whole group stood in front of the entrance of the Everfree Forest with a familiar feeling in their mind.

"Seems like only yesterday we were heading into these woods to find the Elements of Harmony," Rarity said, referring to the last Summer Sun Celebration.

"Seems like only yesterday I was foolish enough to think I should go after them on my own," Twilight said as she was leading the way.

"Seems like only yesterday I was all alone..." Star Twinkle thought, putting a frown on his face for a second.

"I don't know what we're going to face in there. But whatever it is, I know we need to face it together," Twilight said determined, which was followed by her friends cheering in agreement.

The group wandered through the forest for a little while without getting in any trouble so far. This moment of safety gave Star Twinkle the opportunity to think about what Discord said before. About how his Element of Harmony is not supposed to be there. This caused him to look down on his necklace. He didn't want to worry about it but Discord's words were now stuck in his head. He instantly regretted to ask Discord instead of just dealing with his current situation and accepting it. He just had to ask away and make himself feel bothered again.

Twilight noticed how Star Twinkle was caught in his thought and got a little worried. "Is something the matter?" She asked.

Star Twinkle didn't want to bother her with his thoughts and quickly changed the subject. "I'm a little worried about Princess Celestia and Princess Luna,"

Luckily, Twilight didn't seem to suspect anything. "Yeah, me too," she replied with a worried expression on her face. "But I am certain that this "Tree of Harmony" will help us find them," she said as she continued to lead the way into the forest. This made Star Twinkle wonder why exactly Twilight knew about this Tree of Harmony and what she saw. As soon as he asked what she saw, Twilight explained. "First, I saw how Princess Luna turned into Nightmare Moon, one thousand years ago. I saw how Princess Celestia used the Elements of Harmony to send her to the moon. After that, I came back to you all," she explained.

"Okay..." Star Twinkle replied, not sure what to make out of this. "And then you took another sip and saw something else, right?" He guessed.

Twilight nodded. "The second time, I saw Princess Celestia and Luna when they went up against Discord after he took over Equestria. They used the Elements of Harmony to turn him to stone. After that, I saw where they got the Elements of Harmony from," she then looked up to her crown. "The crystals inside of my crown and your necklaces were inside of this tree. Princess Celestia explained that the tree possesses a powerful magic that controls and contains the growth of the Everfree Forest. I'm sure if we make sure that the tree is alright, everything will stop again,"