59. Outcasts - Part 2

After Princess Luna was captured by Fade, the group consisting of Star Twinkle, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Shining Armor and Princess Celestia, as well as Tagma who was dragged along with them, had no choice but to go to the Forgotten Castle in order to get her back.

There was no doubt that this would be just a trap that was set up by Fade, just like before with Tagma changing into Fade to confuse the group and distracting them so that Fade could take care of Princess Luna. But since this was the only option to save Princess Luna, the group had no choice but to go to this Forgotten Castle.

Princess Celestia was leading the way to the castle. She well remembered the exact location where it was but she didn't saw it herself for a long time. The fact that she didn't know where this castle came from or who it belonged to was reason enough to make it a little too uncomfortable for her to visit.

The group wandered through a forest, in which the castle was inside of. Naturally, because of that location, not everypony was happy.

"Who builds a castle in the middle of a forest?" Rarity exclaimed annoyed after she angrily fought her way through the bushes. She then noticed how Princess Celestia gave her a surprised look and soon remembered that the Castle of the Two Sisters were inside of the Everfree Forest.
"Oh, I forgot..." Rarity said embarrassed as she returned an embarrassed smile to the Princess.

"The forest most likely grew after the castle was built," Twilight pointed out as she took a look around her surroundings. "Just like the castle of the two sisters,"

The group was worried that they could be attacked any minute while wandering through the forest but it was actually really quiet. Except for one thing. Tagma, who was pulled by a rope that Applejack was holding, dragging him along with her.

"...And over there I found a rare bug! And over there I found a rare flower!" Tagma said as he pointed at multiple directions while talking with Fluttershy next to him.

"What kind of bugs and flowers were they?" Fluttershy asked curiously.

"Uh..." Tagma began to think. "I don't know..." He added.

"Fluttershy!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed as she dashed over to the two. "Stop talking with our prisoner!" She scolded, causing Fluttershy to grew a little concerned.

"Oh...but he is so nice and also very polite," Fluttershy said actually protecting Tagma.

"No, he is not! He works with Fade! You know, the one who captured Luna!" Rainbow Dash reminded, making Fluttershy be aware of the situation once more. Rainbow Dash then turned towards Tagma with an angry face. "And You, Changeling, start to behave like a prisoner for once!"

"Why are you calling me Changeling all this time? I told you my name is Tagma already," Tagma replied a little offended. "Maybe you'll remember if I turn into a pony again," he said before he changed into a Pegasus Pony with a black coat, no mane, light blue eyes and a silhouette of a pony as a Cutie Mark. "Is this better?" He asked almost proudly of his transformation.

However, Rainbow Dash seemed a little confused. Applejack noticed the commotion behind her and turned around to see Tagma in his transformed state and got also a little confused. "You kinda forgot to give yourself a mane..." Applejack pointed out as she noticed the absence of a mane on Tagma's head.

"Is it really that important?" Tagma replied surprisingly frustrated for some reason.

Star Twinkle watched the whole thing and only rolled his eyes. "What is it with this Changeling? I never saw a Changeling behave like that. Then again, I never met any other Changeling, to begin with..." He thought after witnessing Tagma's behavior for a while now.