1.5 || Unconditional

There were a few things that changed ever since Gil could potentially be Gil Scifa as soon as he turned eighteen.

For some reason, the grape vines in the rich and powerful community were incredibly long and strong. Most, if not all, the students and teachers in his current high school soon knew about his sudden lottery winning.

They soon ended up trying to suck up towards this previously invisible teenager. Even the freckled red-haired kid, whose legs had once been graced with JamJam's holy water, did not have the gall to hurl verbal abuse anymore.

If anything, this was a good turn. It made Gil's life more comfortable.

Because the Scifa's were now paying for the household's expenditure fully, JamJam did not have to get freebies anymore from the shops. However, it did not stop the overly socialized dog from getting some love whenever he fetched Gil from school.

That was right. JamJam was now three years old, and he still faithfully went to Gil's school every day, and sat by the gate to wait for the youth. The stern looking guard was now JamJam's worshipper, obligingly giving him belly rubs while he waited.

Gil seemed to have undergone a growth spurt for the past couple of years. With the private school's winter uniform, long pants, and designer schoolbag, Gil did not look any bit inferior to his peers of the same age.

JamJam felt a surge of pride rushing through his veins.

The teenager was almost seventeen years old. JamJam might be biased, but his Gil was easily the best looking young man in school. The dark brown hair softy fell on his forehead. Gil was still averse to using styling products. His pale complexion, paired with his thin lips and his heavy eyes, was enough to send females' hearts to reel in anxiety and longing.

Any person who laid eyes on Gil would want to look after him and spoil him. Although his gaze was sharp and unyielding, it just added that extra charm.

In fact, Tara Scifa was one of those females. She proudly lifted her chin, throwing a languid sweeping look towards her envious friends, as she clung onto Gil's hand. Her blonde hair and light complexion matched well with Gil's physical features.

"Truly, a pair matched in heaven," JamJam lamented.

Abe Scifa was flanking Gil's right side, softly draping his hand across Gil's shoulder. Although Gil and Tara looked picturesque, JamJam could definitely see that Gil's posture leaned closer towards Abe.

"But your taste is terrible, my dear... ."

If YuLan could hear what JamJam was thinking at the moment, she would wholeheartedly agree! Gil's taste was peculiar indeed. Otherwise, how could he, for his every reincarnation, fall with the same guy who was as thick as a brick. But she would add, despite that, Abe Scifa could not hold a candle to Gil's supposed love interest.

After giving a compulsory lick to Gil's nose, eliciting a delighted chuckle from the handsome teen, the trio and a dog headed towards Scifa's mansion. Every day after school, as agreed, Gil still had to learn various things to support his future new status as a Scifa's Young Master.

One would wonder why a dog would be able to set foot into the richest family's residence and make himself at home. It was Gil's condition, that he was allowed to bring JamJam along during his course of study. Even when he formally became a Scifa in a year's time, he also wanted JamJam to be able to come with him.

Despite some of the teachers' initial apprehension, they soon conceded when they saw that the dog was extremely well-behaved.

They would spit blood if they knew that the dog was also learning whatever was being learnt by Gil. JamJam was mainly interested in business management and tactical analysis. He also paid attention to various individuals' pictures shown by some tutors – apparently they were all big figures that even the Scifa's had to trade carefully with.