3.12 || My Dream, Your Truth

A few weeks after.

Bonnie had a affable face, one that brought a favorable impression upon anyone who saw him. He was not the best looking man, nor had he a good 'manly' figure. Furthermore, his given birth name was an androgynous one, causing him no end of teasing during his younger days. However, MC Bon knew how to make people laugh and be at ease. Thus, he had made a career as one of the most well-known TV persona in the industry.

"Welcome to episode # 210 of Stars and All Glitters," Bon excitedly tuned the usual opening of his show towards the camera. "Boy, do we have a treat for you today. As most of you already know, the three biggest media companies in this country have joined together in an ambitious movie project and lent their most well known stars to participate in a never-before-heard method of casting."

He gestured with his hands, towards his left and his right, where various celebrities could be seen sitting on tall stools. Some of them rolled their eyes, some of them chuckled or smiled knowingly.

Bon wiggled his eyebrows in a teasing manner, while clucking his tongue, "Tsk, that show 'Beauty and the Wilderness'. I have to ask, did any of you come up with that name?" He did not wait for anyone to answer, "No wonder the accident happened! Just by the name alone, it was bound to be a disaster!"

Everyone laughed. Bon knew when to push the boundaries. The three stars involved in the accident were in his show as well, and they all looked perfectly well. Thus, although the casting TV program was deemed a failure because of the accident, as long as no one was hurt, he could still make fun of it. Even the media companies gained some income and precious ratings from the couple of weeks of it airing.

"It's a pity, but the show is cancelled," Rolan Kato chimed in tactfully. Kyle Rivera was not in the show, due to some movie project he had to work on. Rolan Kato and Nathan King could spare some time to be guests of MC Bonnie's show, as well as a few other less-popular actors and actresses such as Tori. The full cast of idol groups Bubble and Bow were also there to make things lively.

Bon nodded, "Un. It's cancelled. But it's fine. If it's not cancelled, I wouldn't be sitting here with the old and young hottest stars of the country at this very moment!"

Nathan King jokingly chided him, "Excuse me! Who are you calling old?"

Bon did not bat an eye, "Not you. It's Rolan."

The teased person exaggeratedly wiped his non-existent tears and wailed into the crook of Nathan King's neck. The two twenty-something supposedly-mature men consoled each other amidst the laugh of other participants.

Bon's sharp eye immediately noticed a blackened expression of a certain someone, "Dear Leader of the hottest boy band at the moment, Ren, are you still feeling out of sorts? I mean, I researched into some medical books about the vines," he widened his eyes and made a trembling gesture, "Did you know the vine sap could cause ugly permanent blisters. If left untreated, the poison could even affect joint mobility?" In short, it was a nightmare for a celebrity making a living by their face and body.

Ren exchanged a quick glance with Nathan, before nodding, "Yes. The doctor told me. I think Senior Nathan has done beyond what was his duty to save me....... and Mary."

Maria Suez, who had been smiling along, could not help but think, "Why do I think my name was merely mentioned as an afterthought?"

Bon teased, "Rumor has it, Nathan King orally sucked the poison out of your leg." He puckered his lips just to emphasize his point, "Can you imagine though, if the King is no longer the handsome king? If anything were to happen to your lips, millions of Consorts would cry!"

Nathan chuckled, "The doctor had given me the all clear. Besides, the vine would only poison the first person it punctured. It was harmless to me, but if Ren's blood digested too much of it, it would definitely be troublesome for him." He patted Rolan's shoulder good-naturedly, "All the Archers of Bow could be considered my younger brothers as they are juniors of my good friend here."