3.3 || My Dream, Your Truth

A few years ago, because Rolan Kato, the actor who was initially chosen to act as Han in 'Cancerous Love', was removed from the drama without public explanation, Starfield Entertainment negotiated with BlazeEnt to put Rolan and Nathan in 'Gemini' together.

That is right, Rolan Kato was Benjamin in 'Gemini'.

After 'Gemini' was released, the actress who suffered the most was the one who played Lily.

There was a new kind of species of fans arising from this whole ordeal. A large portion of Rolan's fans and Nathan's Consorts began to publish fan-made videos and stories about Benjamin and Henry.

BenxHen and HenxBen flooded the internet for months, Lily becoming just a background character who profited by interfering with the two men's love.

Rolan was a few years older than Nathan, but his face was still youthful and exotic. During the peak of 'Gemini's promotions, the two men standing side by side in their black suits were the most sought after pictures by cheap paparazzi. Who would give a shit to photograph the poor young actress, the female lead who had been forgotten, who had followed along to promote the drama?

Rolan was no idiot either. Although he was initially miffed to be replaced by Nathan in 'Cancerous Love', he could sway with the wind and follow the trend. During advertisements and interviews, he angled his posture towards Nathan and always spoke to the younger man in hushed tender voices, causing Nathan having to move closer to hear what his senior was saying.

Many pictures of Rolan Kato whispering into Nathan King's ears, and Nathan King smiled gently at him while talking back, circulated the two actors' fans' Nodes on the world wide web.

Handsome-boi-no1-fan: "Tsk. My King is definitely the top!"

Kato's-cat: "I agree. Nathan can be the top. Look at my baby Rolan, he's so in love. He's older but he looks like he wants to curry for Nathan's favor all the time."

Fresh-meat-eater: "The both of them cannot be considered fresh meat anymore. Well, I guess our King is fresher than Rolan, but goddamn, they are always fresh in my eyes, especially when they are together."

Rolling-in-rolan888: "But Kyle Rivera likes Rolan. He's been spending a lot of effort promoting Rolan and appeared in TV shows together. See here -." Rolling-in-rolan888 sent a photo, "See how close Kyle and Rolan were seated together during that TV show?" Another photo posted: "And this, look at how Kyle wiped the water spray from Rolan's face during that water game!"

Kato's-cat: "That's just the way a senior is looking after his junior. Kyle is from the same company as Rolan. But Nathan is not... now this is real love! I like Nathan with Rolan... ."

Rolling-in-rolan888: "I prefer KyXRo!"

Proud-to-be-rotten: "What about a threesome?"

After the TV drama, Rolan and Nathan participated in a few TV shows together, and also shot a few advertisements together. One must say although Starfield and BlazeEnt were two different companies, they definitely knew how to milk the public and benefit from the gossips. They were even more than happy to flame the fire for money.

One of the more famous advertisements was for a new perfume line. Starfield initially published a poster each for 'Black Intense' and 'Tender White'.

Both perfumes were marketed towards men, but Black Intense was an Eau de Perfume with a more musky and earthy note, carrying subtle hints of patchouli and smokey cedar. The poster man for this was Kyle Rivera from Starfield. He was born with chiseled good looks, tan skin, and a tall figure. Kyle Rivera was the number one man to act in action movies, either as the good hero lead or the main villain.