2.15 || The Prodigal Young Master

Runexi's notes:

Disturbing adult content ahead. Disturbing adult content ahead. Disturbing adult content ahead. Disturbing adult content ahead... .

Have I typed 'Disturbing adult content ahead?'

Why? Because you're reading a runexi's novel, aren't you?

*** *** *** 

*** *** ***

"Quan'er is the 'dormant blind dragon'? Qie refuses to believe it. How can an adorable and obedient child like Quan'er compete with Your Majesty for the throne?"

Although the summer night was still dry and somewhat warm, he felt the frostiness of a frozen winter when the cold pair of hands removed his outer robe, before slowly removing his inner garment.

"Oh my... . Qie might have been too much the other night? Such exquisiteness has been marred with plenty of red spots... ."

"That's because Beloved Consort likes to bite... ."

"That's because Quan'er is just too irresistible!"

He let his body be guided onto the bed. There was a ruffling sound of robes being removed, then he felt a touch of someone else's skin on top of his stomach. He could not help but to ball his fists. He initially thought, he had become numb to the humiliation. However, that person came before, and his conviction crumbled.

The woman's silky long hair fell onto his face, but he could only think of a ruthless poisonous spider that was ensnaring him in cobwebs. In fact, wasn't he being devoured?

"Quan'er need not be so tense. Qie will always protect Quan'er as long as Quan'er is obedient... ."

"Beloved Consort should start. Zhen wants to enjoy the show."

Something wet and slippery trailed from his lower jaw, his chest, towards his abdomen, and to his most private region. Towards these two people, there was nothing on his body that was privy to him anymore. A feeling of disgust enveloped him, and he hated himself. He hated how his body still reacted to the woman's cruelty.

"See?" A sound of smacking lips, "Qie just knows it. Quan'er... and little Quan'er... are so obedient. Your Majesty... Quan'er truly contains the dragon blood. Perhaps... he inherited Prince Chanqing's mightiness in this area?"

"Just start already." A rugged and panting voice of a man.

The woman snorted, "Your Majesty truly has a bad hobby. You can only get it up when you see Qie do this with Quan'er... ." Yet the wet tight slickness immediately enveloped him.

He wanted to die.

His father did not know. Yang Wenbao did not know.

No. Yang Wenbao must not know.

He let the woman ride his body, her moans and the other man's heavy breaths were the only noise that could be heard in the room.

Yang Wenbao had asked about the insect bites. Yang Wenbao had asked if he hated him. Yang Wenbao had... .

Thinking about Yang Wenbao made this whole thing a bit more bearable.

Focusing on the person's name, chanting it over and over again in his mind, he let the time trickle by, clouding his ears from the disgusting wet sound and the two people's voices.

The sweaty body and the ample bosom fell on his chest, the woman heaving with satisfaction. The perfume emanating from her smelled nauseating. After a few chuckles, the woman removed herself from him,