3.13 || My Dream, Your Truth

Needless to say, when episode #210 of 'Stars and All Glitters' aired, the internet broke record once again. Bubble's popularity had always been steady, but Bow's fame exploded more than ever. Every person and their dog seemed to be making looped pictures of the nosebleed-inducing body-roll and floor-grinding.

Ichi-stan: "My favorite Archer. His chest! Those hips!"

Arrow#567897: "My baes have grown from boys to men. Did any of you managed to glimpse Ren's abs when he tore his shirt? Oh my god, my eyes have been blessed!"

Proud_to_be_Arrow: "My mom just asked me, if I continued to be lazy, what am I hoping to become in the future? After watching this video, my aspiration is to be the floor!"

Similar comments flooded Bow's fanclub Nodes. But not only them; Rolan Kato's babies and Nathan King's Consorts had materials to lick their screens for as well.

Because the idol groups had performed, MC Bon urged the other guests to give a special performance as well in return. Most of the actresses either politely declined or sang a few lines from some currently famous songs. Rolan Kato and Nathan King were more famous than the rest of them, how could Bon let them get away easily?

Rolan Kato stood and patted his pants, smiling his smile towards the camera, "Not a lot of people know this, but I used to major in performing arts. I used to win a few competitions in contemporary ballet too."

Then he did precisely that. Rolan Kato's figure was lithe and slim. His oriental beauty added more charm when he performed his pirouettes and grand jeté(1).

When he finished, Nathan cursed playfully at his friend, "Now how the heck am I going to beat that?" Despite the helpless smile he had on his lips, he rolled the sleeves of his shirt and took of his shoes. The camera panned to everyone's reactions.

The Bubble girls clenched their fists in anxiety; Mary even cheered on her seat. "Senior, you can do it!"

At Bow's corner, Ichi shamelessly cheered the loudest, and the other Archers expressed their support for Nathan as well. Only Ren put his fist against his chin, as though he was thoroughly worried for him.

Nathan King headed towards the centre and spoke to the camera, "I have two left feet, so there's no way I can dance like Bubble, Bow, or even Rolan. I hope no one will laugh at me."

He took one long breath and performed a series of powerful 540,720, and wheel kick, one after another(2).

The Consorts immediately blew up his official Node with comments.

Consort#2567: "Need to buy new computer! My current one is malfunctioning from my drool!"

Consort#65389: "The above comment +1000000!"

Handsome-boi-no1-fan: "I know I've said this a million times, but Nathan King, can you get any hotter than this?"

*** *** ***

Nathan King idly scrolled through the comments on his Node before putting closing his eyes. He touched his nose in embarrassment.

This particular world, although was similar to his first life as James Park, had different style of martial arts. Taekwondo was also called differently but the core was still the same. If anything, Nathan only had to modify the kicks to be more showy. With his flexibility and strength, as well as his training in chinese martial arts as Yang Wenbao, he could jump higher, his joints more pliant, and thus was able execute the tricks much better than he used to.

He also checked his private Node messages; the boys and girls from Bow and Bubble were now on his short list of friends. The girls were polite enough; the most messages he received were from Mary and Cherry. Mary, in particular, seemed to love to use her Node messages as a diary. She would report her daily meals, training, costumes... .