Intro

My names Chloe Ann Smith I'm seventeen with long wavy brown hair and dark blue eyes. I'm pretty tall for most people my age I'm around 5'7".
         I'm from a very wealthy family located in San Francisco, California. I was always such a big fan of California I loved everything about so much where as my closet friends Bella and Ivy would call me Cali. I honestly like that name better than my real one so typically that's what I have people call me.
         My family seems like the picture perfect family but in reality everything is madness. My dad abuses my mom and I all the time. My mom had enough of me being hit so she sent me to live with the only other family I have. My aunt Suzy.
        My aunt Suzy lives out in Tulsa Oklahoma. She lives on how my mom describes the hood side of the city. My mom used to live out there with her but moved once she decided to go to college where she met my so called dad. My mom told me to try not to walk out at night there's some gangs or something. I guess I'll have to check that out for myself.
         I'm what they would call in between of being a girly girl and a tomboy. I like to dress up really cute and occasionally do my makeup. But I also don't mind getting dirty and fighting. I live in California people are either really active or never leave their house. I'm the one who never goes in my house. I taught myself to skateboard at 7.
        I also tend to go out and party. I'm the partied and daredevil of my friend group. I'm always at a different bar is what they like to say. I just roll my eyes to that statement. Which reminds me I'm also really sassy and comebacks are really easy for me to come up with. For me being so sassy I don't have too many friends I have more enemies. Oh well. I have Bella and Ivy and it's not about quantity it's about quality.
        I have a lot of problems such as anxiety ever since my dad started to hit me back when I turned 8. When I get nervous I tend to fidget way more than the average person. That doesn't stop me from speaking my mind or having fun because you only live once. Nobody can tell if I'm upset because I always put on some smile or sassy face. And once again I'm always partying.
        I also have a really bad trust issue problem. First, it started with my dad always betraying my mom and I and then it began to grow when I met my first boyfriend Michael. He was the bad boy of the school. He started off great but then he would always try to control me and stop me from having fun. And although doesn't sound too bad he also had two other girlfriends while dating me. I found out when I went to the mall and seen him holding hands with a girl. He soon admitted to having two separate girlfriends apart from me named Lola and Casey.
        Turns out those two girls also had other boyfriends. I promised myself to never fall for bad boys again and I have a feeling Tulsa will be roaming with them. Well here we go.