Chapter Eleven: The Waitress

Later
       I was at home now and the time was exactly four. I decided to stay in the same outfit from earlier. It looks nice but it's also casual. I also decided to do my makeup. I only put on foundation, mascara, highlight, and lipgloss. Then it was time to do my hair. I haven't done much with my hair like ever. I decided why not straighten it.
        Part of me is still in complete shock I'm going out with Dally tonight. Like me and Dally. We despised each other for so long and now all of the sudden we're head over heels. I'm not mad or anything I'm just confused. Why are boys so confusing? First he tells me hates me and he was mad that I was getting close to the gang. Now he more likely never wants me to leave. My mind was wandering to far I must've been zoned out because I felt arms suddenly around me.
         "Hey cal." Dally said to me.
         "How'd you get in?" I asked.
         "well I tried ringing the doorbell and that was working so I checked and apparently your aunt keeps it unlocked." He said laughing a bit.
         "That's just great." I laughed. "So are you ready Dal?" I asked.
         "Well duh. The question is are you ready?" He asked letting go of me.
         "Yeah let's go!" I dragged him out of my room and down the stairs. We walked outside and got into his car. "To the Dingo!" I said happy.
         "To the dingo." Dally repeated and laughing at me being a complete dork. As he started to drive I rolled down my window and threw my hand out. The breeze felt amazing against my burning skin. I mean it is summer. One of Dallys hands moved from the steering wheel to the bottom of my thigh a little above my knee. I turned my head and looked at him. He seemed different today then most days. He seemed happy. Like something was finally going alright for him. He turned his head at me for the slightest second and smiled.
          "Doll you're really cute. You know that?" He smiled at me once again.
           "Thanks Dally." I lightly blushed. Whenever Dally compliments me or calls me some cutesy name I feel this weird feeling in my stomach and my face instantly turns to a tomato. Now when we I think of him my stomach gets all tied up and I can't stop smiling. As I started to think of him while being with him I started to smile.
          "You have the best smile!" He complimented me.
          "Why thank you Dally." I showed him my biggest smile. He just laughed, "you dork." He joked.
          "You're favorite dork!" I laughed.
          "I don't know Johnny can be pretty dorky" He started to laugh.
          "Rude." I jokingly rolled my eyes.
          We pulled up to the Dingo and we both got out of the car. Before we even entered there was a fight spotted right in front. Lovely. Dally opened the door for me and then we entered. We sat at one of the back tables and then got greeted by a waitress. "Hello my name's Catherine and I will be your server today how may I help you?" She asked staring dally down. Dally looked her up and down then stared at her.
           "How about a coke." He said with a smirk.
           I cleared my throat, "A water would be just great." I sassed.
          "Attitude much." She said under her breath. "I'll get right on that." She said harshly but then looked at Dally and smiled.
          "What was that?" I asked feeling this rage of anger overwhelm me that most call jealousy.
          "Me ordering a coke." He rolled his eyes.
          "Oh don't roll your eyes I seen you check that girl out!" I leaned back in my chair with anger.
          "Oh okay mom." He scoffed.
          "You're unbelievable Dallas." I began to get angrier.
          "Thanks honey." He smirked.
          I just sighed. Why am I even mad I should've expected this. That's right I'm his girlfriend. "You know what Dallas I'm your girlfriend and if you want to keep it that way you better keep your eyes off of her butt." I sat up and looked my cold harsh eyes into his now harsh eyes.
         "You think I looked at her butt. Ridiculous!" He said with pure anger. "I'll tell you one thing I didn't stare at her butt." He rolled his eyes and joined me by sitting up.
         "You're such an idiot." I said.
         "Here we go back to square one." He leaned back and tried to mumble.
         "If you want to go back to us hating each other then why don't you just take me home and forget we ever dated?" I practically yelled. Everyone started staring.
          "I'm not going to do that. I came here for lunch that's what I'm gonna get." He sat back and looked at his menu.
          "Oh look away nothing to see here." I said roughly to everyone. Everyone quickly looked away.

                         An hour later
           Dally and I both ordered a burger and fries. It took thirty minutes to cook and then thirty ish minutes to eat. The whole hour itself was awkward. It was mostly a staring contest. Who could stare the coldest. After we finished I rushed to get into Dallys car then slammed the door. He did the same thing then out the key in.
        We were about thirty minutes away from my house when dallys car began to beep. "Crap!" He yelled.
        "What!" I yelled in response.
        "Must've ran out of gas." Dally quickly got in the side of the road and just sat there. He then hit his fist into his steering wheel.
         "Put your hazards on idiot." I mentioned in a rude tone.
         "I was just about to." He said while Turning then on.
         "Sure you were." I looked out of the window. Great just great. I'm stuck here in the side of the road with the person I'm currently fighting with. This will end just great.