Chapter Ten: Cool Aunt Suzy

The next day
        I woke up to a loud banging come from my window. I got up and searched for something to defend me. I looked into my closet and found a baseball bat so I grabbed it and went by the window. Soon I saw a rock hit the window. What's going on? I look through my window to see Dally looking for rocks. Idiot. I opened my window and leaned out, "what do you want Winston?"
         "To see you obviously." He rolled his eyes. "Now may I climb up or no?" He asked.
         "It's too early can you like come back in an hour?" I tried to give him puppy dog eyes but he began to climb the tree right by my window then jumped in.
          "I'll just lay with you." He was already laying in bed. I just rolled my eyes and jumped into bed with him. Dally sat up and took off his shirt then snuggled close to me.
           "See you in around an hour Dal." I said shutting my eyes.
           "See ya." Then I fell asleep.
           I woke up around an hour later and still seen Dally sleeping. I decided to get out of bed and change. I started to move very slowly so I wouldn't wake Dally. Somehow it was successful. I grabbed some black jeans, a red tank top, and a jean jacket. I went into my bathroom and closed the door and got dressed. When I came out of the bathroom Dally was still sleeping. I walked over to him and planted a kiss on his forehead so he would wake. And to my surprise he did but then pulled me into a real kiss. I placed my hand on his face as the kiss deepened. He started to pull me closer but k stopped him, "Dally we need to get up!"
           "One last kiss." He pulled me in and kissed me one last time.
           "Now put your shirt on." I threw him his shirt. He put it on then he was about to sneak out of my window. "Where are you going?" I asked.
          "Well don't you not want your aunt to see me?" He asked in response.
          "My aunt won't care so come on!" I dragged his hand and pulled him downstairs. "Hey Suzy this is Dally." I introduced him.
         "Ohhh Dally!" She smirked at me. "A pleasure to meet you. I'm Suzy Cals aunt if you ever need a place or anything just stop by here."
         "I'll take that in to consideration and it's nice to meet you." Dally said in a mature tone. I guided Dally out of my house since he's only been through my window. Once we got outside dally started to talk, "you have a great aunt."
          "You're only saying that because now you don't have to sneak in." I spoke.
          "Well I don't mind sneaking in. I mean what are rules if they don't get broken?"He started to walk to the Curtis house.
          "Well now you can just use the front door." I said following him and laughing. He grabbed my hand and went through the gate and then we just walked in still holding hands. 
           "Hey guys." Steve said as he started to walk into the kitchen probably getting chocolate cake.
           "Hey." Dally and I said in unison. We walked over to the couch and Dally sat down. I was going to sit next to him but he dragged me onto his lap. "Hey cutie." He whispered in my ear even though we've been with each other all morning. I began to get really red.
          "Hey guys where's Johnny shouldn't he be here?" I asked because it was one o'clock.
          "Um I don't know why don't we go to the park?" Pony sort of asked since Darry was still there.
           "Sure Pony you can go‍. Now hurry up steve and soda they let you come in late don't be late for that." He sighed.
           "Dal do you wanna come or are you gonna stay here or do something else?" I asked turning my face to meet Dallys.
           "I'm gonna go to a convenience store to get some cancer sticks but I'll meet you guys at the park." He kissed my cheek and we both got up.
            Pony and I started heading one direction while Dal went the other. I waved like I would never see him again and he just laughed and slightly waved back.
            "What's going on with you two?" Pony asked me.
            "We're dating now. Dally asked me to be his girl yesterday." I smiled.
            "Weren't you guys trying to kill each other last week?" He started. "I mean not that i don't approve cause fairly I think you two are perfect for each other but I just wanna know what's going on." He finished.
           "I mean yeah but I don't know we just sat down and got to know each other and I guess we grew a new liking for each other." I said blushing thinking about the past.
           We got to the park and seen Johnny still sleeping. We walked over and woke him up, "woah what's wrong guys?" Johnny asked startled.
           "It's one." I said to Johnny. As I said that Dally came strolling around the corner with a cancer stick in his mouth. "Didn't take you long to get here." I said confused.
           "Well there's a convenience store right down the street from Pony's so it just took me a couple extra minutes plus I'm pretty sure I walk faster than you guys." He said putting his arm around my waist and giving me a kiss. 
          "Do you guys wanna go to the drive in today?" Johnny asked.
          I looked up at Dally, "um I think me and Dally were going to go to the dingo but you two should still go." Dally smiled down at me.
         "Oh alright let's go." Pony said.
         Johnny and pony walked a little ahead of Dally and I. Dally grabbed my hand then asked, "When did we say we were going to the dingo?" He asked in a bit of a harsh tone.
         "Remember when we were at the lake house and you asked me?" I asked him and he just shook his head no. So I told him.

                   Back at the lake house
          We were just about to leave the lake house when Dally came up to me. "Hey doll." He said standing next to me. I just waved. "Hey why don't I take you out to the dingo when we get home." He said.
           "Like what a date?" I asked.
           "If you want Doll." He winked.
           "We'll see but we can still go."

                          Present time
            "Oh yeah I remember that now," he said laughing.
            "So I think I'll take this offer as a date. So what time are you picking me up?" I asked him.
           "How about five?" He asked.
           "Fine with me. I'll go home and get ready at four." I said smiling.
           "Well why don't we go to the Curtis house till then." He asked.
           "Okie dokie!" I said laughing and jumping around like a dork.