Chapter Thirty Four: Room 108

I walked along a dim hallway slowly. I wasn't ready to see what I may see. I looked to my left to see a coughing man stare me down. And to my right was a woman taking her medications looking like she was judging me. All eyes were on me as I went down the hall. I wasn't ready to see him. I didn't want to see him but yet I needed to.
I walked into the next door, door 108. "What are you doing here?" My dad spat.
I gulped back tears, "I brought you here. You could've died." I said not going any further then the doorframe.
"I would've preferred that then seeing your face." He huffed.
"Please just shut up I have questions." I said walking a little closer, "who's Lindsey?" I asked looking dead into his once sparking blue eyes but now I couldn't see the sparkle I could only see straight down into his soul. His dark soul.
"Your new mother." He sighed.
"No one will ever take place of my mom. What happened when I was seven you said you loved me but now you clearly hate me. You do everything in your power to push me away and to push me down. Why don't you love me anymore?" I asked clearly starting to cry.
"I never loved you. You've always been such a horrible person. I've always hated you and I don't know why I stuck around." He said rudely.
      "I don't know why you did either! Ya know I've talked to the cops right after your out of here your right into your own personal cell so I hope you have fun suffering cause I quite frankly don't care anymore." I said leaving the room and walking down to the lobby. "Lets go." I said not caring for their approval I already walked out the door and was heading for Darry's truck. I heard people trail behind me. I got into the truck and dally slid in beside me.
     "He won't bother you anymore?" Dally asked.
     "Nope right after this he's going straight to a cell." I smirked.
      Darry got in and put the keys in and drive off slowly, "wow I forgot what it felt like to drive normally." I laughed.
      "Hush down back there I can go faster!" Darry said. I think he had fun almost killing us earlier. Not in a bad way but he forgot what it's like to be a kid. To recklessly drive break some rules and have fun.
       "We'll pick up the pace grandma." Dally laughed.
       "I'll do just that." Man I wish he didn't say so. He pressed down on the gas and drove down the road. He didn't see the car coming. A small red car was driving around the corner to be met with Darry's. He picked up the pace as he seen the car coming so we wouldn't get hit. It almost worked but we then drove off the road.
       "Just slow down!" I screamed as Darry tried to control the wheel.
       He slowly started to slow down and put his foot on the brake. He finally streets to stop the car but we were still sliding in the mud. We slid further away from the road. Just as we were about to stop we lightly hit a tree. I slid from my seat to on top of Dally.
      "Man if we didn't just get into a car crash I would love this." He stared me down and smirked.
      "Is everyone okay?" Darry asked looking in the backseat.
      "Man was that fun!" Dally exclaimed.
      "We're fine are you okay?" I asked looking at Darry.
       "Yeah my heart rate just needs to slow down now." He chuckled. "Okay I'm going to reverse and drive normally now."
       "I liked the other way better." Dally said.
       "Almost like you want to kill your self and me." I sassed.
       "Never." He kissed my forehead. I scooted off from Dally and sat in my seat this time actually using my seatbelt.

      We got home and Darry went inside. Dally and I walked down to my house but he stopped me before going inside, "you're really brave ya know that?" He said backing me against the door.
      "Well you're really hot ya know?" I said standing on my tippy toes and giving him a kiss.
    "I've got a surprise for you." Dally said with a little smile.
     "What is it?" I looked up at him.
     "Well you go upstairs and go to sleep and I'll give it to you tomorrow."
      "Wait then where are you sleeping?"I asked confused.
      "Don't worry about it. Now go get some rest. I love you" He kissed my forehead.
      "I love you too." I walked inside and watched Dally walk in some random direction. I went upstairs and took my shoes off and as soon as I got the bed my eyes closed and I fell asleep.