Chapter Thirty One: Suspicions

An hour later-
Soda just left for "work" and I'm casually sitting on dallys lap. "Your so cute babygirl I cant believe your mine." Dally simply smiled.
      "Aw your so hot." I said turning my head to face his. He began to lean in and I couldn't help but lean in too. Our lips connected and it was instant fireworks. It probably would've went further if we weren't sitting on Darry's couch and Darry was home.
      "Darry their making babies on your couch again." Steve laughed. Dally and I separated to look at him dead in the eyes.
      "No they already did that." Two joked.
      "Oh that's right baby Winston is coming in What seven months?" Steve chuckled to himself.
"Shut it steve!" I threw the nearest pillow at him.
"Come on I cant fight a pregnant woman." Steve threw the pillow so it didn't hit me.
"I can take a pillow Stevie." I said throwing the pillow back. And just as Steve threw it Darry walked in between us trying to sit down. The pillow hit Darry and his face grew angered.
"Who threw the pillow?" Darry asked. Steve and I both pointed at each other with nerves running through our bodies. Darry took the pillow and harshly hit Steve. "That's what you get randle." Darry laughed.
"Hey it could've been Cali!" He said rubbing where the pillow hit him.
"It couldn't of been that hard." Dally rolled his eyes.
"The pillow didn't hit ya Winston did it." Steve said.
"No but if it did I could take it. Come on it's a pillow." Dally mocked.
"Yeah but Darry threw it." Steve said throwing the pillow towards Dally.
"Here Darry throw it at him." I said taking the pillow and throwing it softly towards Darry the moved out of the way. Darry threw the pillow full force at dally and it hit him right on the chest.
"So? Did it hurt?" Steve asked curiously.
"No because it's a pillow." He laughed throwing the pillow hardly at Steve. "Did that hurt ya too?"
"No it didn't actually gotta work on that arm of yours." He scoffed.
"I think Dally has nice arms." I smiled walking back over to Dally.
"At least someone does." He smiled wrapping his arms around me and pulling me onto his lap.
"Guys were out of beer!" Two yelled.
"Do you always have to be drinking?" Darry asked.
"Yes." Two said grabbing a slice of cake.
"Can you get me a slice." Johnny asked quietly.
"Anything for you Johnny cake!" Two said emphasizing the cake part earning a laugh from mostly everyone.
       "Hey guys I think I'm going to go to my house." I said standing up with Dally following me. "Alone."
       "Did I do something wrong?" He asked quietly.
       "No I just want alone time okay?" I smiled and gave him a kiss. I walked out of the door and headed into my house and pulled out the ingredients. This should be the best chocolate cake ever!

      Dallys p.o.v-
      I really thought I did something wrong when Cali just left. I guess nows the time to hang out with Johnny. "Hey Johnny wanna go see Soda the Dx and pick up Two some beers?" I asked Johnny.
      "Sure Dal." Johnny said quietly as he stood up and walked towards the door. We headed out and started walking towards the dx. "So how are you and Cali doing man?" Johnny asked with a small smile on his still slightly burned face.
"We're still engaged and the babies coming in like seven months we couldn't be better." I smiled to myself.
"That's good Dal I'm glad to see you acting like this." He said.
"Like what?" I asked blankly.
"Um nice." He joked.
"Oh shut it." I messed with his hair. "How are you doing man?"
"I'm fine I'm glad I'm glad I can walk and I don't hurt as bad anymore. I'm also really happy to be out of that hospital. Did you hear my 'mother' visited me?" He asked placing air quotes around the word "mother".
"No why the hell did she come in the first place?" I felt a gush of anger roam my body as my fists clenched.
"She wanted to see me or whatever but I refused." He kicked the few rocks in front of him as his smile faded into a frown.
"I'll make her pay for being the worthless human being she is." I felt my face get red as I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Calm down Dal it's over with I'm living at the Curtis house now. I'll make a deal with ya If she comes and messes with me there you can beat her up or do whatever you want." Johnny relaxed.
"Only if she hurts you." I said letting go of the anger and unclenching my fists.

We walked up to the dx and went inside neither of us seen soda anywhere inside. "Johnny you get the beers from the back and I'll check outside for the carbonated drink." I laughed at my own nickname for him as I headed outside. Once I didn't see him anywhere I grew very confused. Then I thought about it more. What if he's trying to make a move on Cali. Or vise versa. I doubt Cali would ever cheat but what do I know. I've hurt her so much in the past maybe she's trying to get back at me. I ran back inside and pulled Johnny out of the dx as he was holding the beers.
"But dal we gotta pay for this." Johnny innocently said as I dragged him along with me to Cali's house.
"I think Cali is cheating that can wait." Anger filled my body as I started to walk much faster.
"I'll just go to the Curtis house I'm not trying to make it awkward for me and Cali or me and you." He moved out of my grab and walked slower as my pace quickened. I began to run towards Cali's house.

Once I reached her house I barged inside not even worrying about Suzy or Anthony I wanted to know the truth. I ran straight up into her room but when I went inside everything was neat. Her bed was still made as perfect as usual and there was nothing on the floor. Did she ever even come home? I then walked downstairs and looked in her living room but no one was there. I walked into the kitchen to see Cali making something. A cake? I walked slowly and creeped up behind her. I snaked my arms around her waist to only get surprised with flour all over my face.
"What the hell dallas!" She yelled.
"I can explain." I said calmly knowing she hopefully didn't cheat.
"Well explain." She gave me her cute attitude.
"Well you left after soda then I went to the dx with Johnny and soda wasn't there and I thought that maybe something was going on." I said with a small frown.
"God no. I would never cheat on you." She smiled at me.
      "Wait what's the cake for then?" I asked wiping flour off of my face.
      "Well soda and I are throwing a surprise party for Johnny." She eyed the cake.
      "Well why didn't you tell me?" I was kind of disappointed.
      "I don't really know." She laughed.
      "Your laugh is so cute." I walked up to her gave her a kiss. As I was kissing her I reached my hand into the flour bag then broke the kiss and threw the flour at her.
      "Oh it's on Winston!" She yelled as she reached for more flour. We both continued throwing flour at each other for at least twenty minutes. By the end were both covered in flour now after our little flour war.
       "I'm going to take a shower now. Care to join me?" I asked with an evil grin.
       "As much as I'd love to I have a cake to make." She stated.
       "The cake can wait." I dragged her over to me as we made our way upstairs.

       Cali's p.o.v-
      We both got out of the shower and Dally went to his dresser and pulled out some clothes and I did the same. I threw on a turtle neck that had primary colors on it and some jeans (picture above). I went downstairs and finished making the cake and then I threw it into the oven. I began to wonder where Dally went. "Dally!" I yelled as I walked around my house. I went upstairs into my room to see Dally sleeping. How cute. I wanted to Lay down with him but I still have a cake in the oven.

      Like ten minutes later I pulled the cake out of the oven and left it to cool I walked back upstairs and still seen Dally sleeping. I laid down slowly trying not to wake him up. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my chest on his head and fell asleep.