Chapter Four: Maybe He Doesnt

Two weeks later
       Dallas and I have been hanging out a bit more. Nothing much. We don't take time out of our days to see each other. We hung out together with the gang and tolerate each other.
      I was walking in the park with Dally and Johnny when I seen Soda. I ran up to him and gave him a hug and a small kiss. Soda and I started dating a week ago. I heard some gagging from the background. I turned around and just flipped them off. I begun to whisper in his ear random nonsense to make the others embarrassed. Soda giggled.
         Soda and I decided to head back but Dally and Johnny stayed. We were walking with our hands interlocked and walked to the Curtis house. Once we got there we sat on the couch well I sat on sodas lap. Darry was sitting in his arm chair rolling his eyes.
          I kissed soda and then lay back on his chest. That's how it was the rest of the night and then I fell asleep.
         When I woke up soda wasn't on the couch and I seen him in the doorframe seeming to have a conversation. I sat up and seen him talking to sandy. "Soda?" I said I  raspy voice. He shot around like I wasn't supposed to be there then kicked out sandy.
           "She just wanted to talk it's nothing." He said eyeing the door.
            "Did you just want to talk though?" I asked.
            He sighed then looked down, "it's hard Cali your so amazing but Sandy was my first love I've always had some weak spot for her." He said sadly.
             "Soda it's okay don't worry about me maybe we're just better as friends?" I questioned.
            "Maybe we are." He came closer and kissed me one last time. By now no one was on here. I tried heading for the door but I got stopped, "Cali you know how sandy is my person?" I nodded. "Well love is crazy you might not notice it a first or at all until it's pointed out or taken away and Cali I think your person might just be Dally." He said letting go of my wrist that he grabbed earlier.
           "Hmm I don't think so. He early hates me and part of me hates him." I said looking down.
           "Only part of you?" Soda asked.
           "Soda I can't talk about him alright?" I stormed out the door and ran into someone on the way out I wasn't going to turn around until I heard them speak.
             "Gosh man watch where you're going you little broad." He said mad.
             "Watch where you going you bad boy wanna be!" I yelled. And as I yelled soda ran out the door and just sighed in disappointment.
            "You're so annoying why don't you run back to your rich little town and befriend them you'd make a much better match!" He said not as loud as me.
            "You're so unbelievable Dallas Winston just when I think I can tolerate you,you get colder and meaner than ever maybe I will go back to my town cause I'm clearly not wanted her." I yelled.
           "I don't think you're wanted anywhere actually!" He screamed and soda finally stepped in the middle.
           "Either both of you find some way to be around each other or we'll force you or will just kick y'all out!" He snapped.
           "Let's talk about this later!" I stormed off and ran into my aunts house. She instantly noticed I was angered and came up to me starting to ask questions "I don't want to talk right now, sorry." I stormed upstairs clearly letting everyone know I was mad.
          I took another nap and then I seen my aunt walk in. "You ready sweetie I made cookies." She said bringing over a tray. I nodded and began to cry. I explained my whole story and she just nodded.
          "We need a girls day! Why don't we go shopping?" She asked. I just nodded then she left so I could get ready. I wore cute shorts and a tan shirt (outfit above).
          I walked downstairs and we left. We went to so many stores I don't even know. She insisted to buy me new clothes as a I'm sorry for what's been going on kind of thing. Man she's the best. We drove around and she realized she needed gas and of course the nearest gas station was the dx. God please let Dally not be there.
           Once we got there practically everyone on the gang but Darry was there. We pulled up and Dally stared me in the eyes. It didn't seem as rough and cold as it was earlier it was more of a curious glare. My aunt got out to go get some candy and a pack of smokes and then Dallas walked up to my window.
            "Are you following us now?" He scoffed.
            "You wish Winston." I joked.
            "Listen man I didn't mean what I said back there Soda told me that I came off a bit harsh." He said looking down.
           "Ha a bit harsh you practically told me I'm not wanted anywhere." I looked away.
           "Well I didn't mean to okay man? Hey why don't you just come to the movies with us tonight and I'll buy you popcorn to makeup for it." He said looking me in the eyes.
            "You could just say sorry." I said rolling my eyes.
             "I'm Dallas Winston I don't say sorry okay doll." He said. Something about him calling me doll sent shivers down my spine.
            "I'll see you there mr I never say sorry." I laughed and he just walked away.
            My aunt came in the car. "Okay I wasn't here for that but seeing him look back and smirk at you I'm pretty sure he doesn't hate you like you say he does."
           "Maybe he doesn't" I said slyly sitting back in my seat. "Maybe he doesn't." I whispered once more.

Author note: okay like sorry this is all over the place. And also thanks for everyone reading this I hope you enjoy it☺️ I probably won't post tomorrow but I will truly try.