Chapter Eight: All Wrong

Once I walked in the kitchen I seen the unforgettable Dark brown hair and eyes. "Were you guys talking about me?" I say in a sweet tone. Dally turns around and his eyes change from there average cold brown eyes to a soft brown.
       "Well it depends on what you heard." His voice filled with nerves but it was still the harsh Dally I've always known.
        "I don't know someone liking someone." I said monotone.
        "You know I think I'm going to head out to the lake." Soda said awkwardly as he left leaving Dallas and I alone.
         To be honest I think I may have caught feelings for Dally. He is harsh and annoying sometimes but he has his softer moments too.
         "Um well Cali something changed these last few days I just don't know." He said looking down at his shaky legs.
          I cut to the point and instead of telling him how I felt I walked across the room and pressed my lips against his. He seemed shocked but kissed back. My fingers went through his hair while his moved down my back to my waist. It was much better then first kiss we shared. This one just had a meaning I guess. We continued our kiss into a makeout session until we heard someone clear their throat. I separated myself from Dally to look who else was in the kitchen.
       "I'm sorry guys didn't mean to intrude but I'm hungry." Johnny whined. Dally and I moved out of the way to let Johnny get what he needed then he left.
       Dally and I moved into the living room and we sat on the couch right by each other. "Dally I think I'm catching feelings for you." I said with a slight blush forming onto my cheeks causing dally to smirk.
      "I think I'm catching feelings for ya too doll." He took off the necklace placed around his neck and put it in his hands. "Would you want to wear this?"
       I nodded and he placed the necklace around my neck. I smiled and held the Christopher he used to light cigarettes in my hand. I felt joy overwhelm my body. "You wanna swim with gang?" I asked Dally still holding the necklace. He nodded and we walked into our room to change once again. This time I put the green swimsuit I packed on(picture above).  And then we headed out to see everybody in the lake.
        "Let's both do a really big cannonball!" I whispered in his ear. I used my fingers to signal us to jump. 1,2,3 SPLASH! Dallas and I caused the biggest splash I've ever witnessed. Johnny was pushed so far back by us jumping. Dally and I started to die of laughter once we seen the gangs reactions. They all just seemed so surprised it was too funny.
        "Where were you two?" The nosey two-bit has to ask.
        "um well we were in the kitchen." I said blushing. I mean I don't care if the gang knows I'm just not comfortable talking about it.
         "Yea making out." Johnny said quiet just not quiet enough.
         "WHAT! When did this happen!" Steve threw his hands excitedly in the air.
         "Um I guess today." I clung onto dallys back so I could hide my tomato face. He picked me up so I was on his back. I placed my head on top of his head rested my cheek on his head. My legs were wrapped very firmly around his waist and he began to rub them.
          "Gross." Pony said under his breath.
          "I think it's cute." Darry said.
          The rest of the time we were in the lake was great. Dally chased me around a couple of times. We also made out a bit and earned some gagging out of Ponyboy. We played chicken it was me and Dally versus soda and pony. We won, obviously. Two almost drowned about five times but you know he's fine. Steve and soda tried to wrestle in the water and resulted in two-bit somehow almost drowning once again. Darry was obviously being the dad and made Steve and soda get out for a bit. Pony read to Johnny by the water for a bit while the sun started to set.
         The sun has now completely set. Dally and I went to go get dressed and he gave me one of his shirts to wear even though I had plenty of my own he wanted me to wear one of his. I'm not arguing. "Oh come on Cali!" Dally whined.
          "No Dallas I've said it before and I will say it again your not going in the shower with me you sick freak." I ran into the bathroom while he just laid down on the bed. I looked at myself in the mirror and just laughed at Dallas being an idiot.
          I began to stare at myself in the mirror and my laughing dyed down. I now started to get upset. I just wanted to gave good parents and a normal life. Sure I love mine. Dallas and the gang are great and so is my aunt Suzy but I just can't help to imagine what it'd be like to be a kid with parents who actually cared about her. Not coming home and being forced into thinking I'm ugly. To this day I still feel those words haunt me and the more and more they do the more and more I believe them. I guess I started to cry and soon that cry turned into a loud sob. I heard a small knock coming from the bathroom door.
          "Dallas y-you c-can't ge-get in the sh-shower with m-me." My words stuttered a lot from the fact I was sobbing.
         "Forget about that. Why are you crying baby girl?" He asked still from the other side of the door. Now as I started to think into my past I remembered Dallas joined in with my dad and called me ugly. Why does he deserve me! He's probably only trying to get into my pants.
        I rushed out the door and pushed past Dallas marching into the living room with tears crashing down my face. The gang all stood up and looked at me.
         "Cal what's wrong hun?" Soda asked stepping near me.
         "Can we go home?" I asked crying even more than I was before.
          "Yea but not till morning sweety it's too dark for ol Dally to drive." Darry tried to lighten the mood.
         "Fine." I ran back into the room and curled myself into a ball. Dally laid down beside me and rubbed my arm but I pushed him away. He got the message and just fell asleep. As I attempted to fall asleep I tried to convince myself that my life is getting better but for some reason I couldn't. Something seemed wrong.

Question, do you guys like that I show the clothes or do you not care?

Thanks for reading this like actually thought no one would even see this now I'm getting comments and votes and just makes me so happy. I'll try to post the next chapter as soon as possible but I'm going to post the intro to the next fan fic I'm going to do. yes it's a Dally one. The k hate you more one will still be continued for a while and the next one I'm going to post I won't actually post chapters till I'm done with this unless requested❤️