Chapter Thirty Two: The Surprise

Two hours later:
After Dally, soda and I finished decorating the cake and the dingo to our liking to surprise Johnny. We walked back to their house and walked inside. We all sat down and pretended like we weren't hiding anything. After about twenty minutes i spoke up, "Hey why don't we go to the dingo for dinner. My treat." I smiled a welcoming smile so no one could resist.
They all agreed as we headed out the door. We all walked in a big group to the dingo. I was surprised Darry didn't wanna drive like he typically does. We all made it there perfectly fine. Soda Dally and I fastened our pace so we were in front of everyone. We walked in a yelled "surprise Johnny! Welcome back!"
Everyone looked shocked but Johnny was crying. "Thank you guys so much!" He yelled as he walked fast over to us as hugged all three of us. "You don't know how much this means to me." He cried into dallys shoulder.
"You shouldn't be thanking me this was all Cali and soda." Dally said looking at us. "But I did get you something." Dally said.
"You didn't have to do anything Dal." Johnny smiled at him.
"But I did. I can't give it to you cause because it's not a thing but Cali and I bought a house and we're moving in next month it has three bedrooms and I was wondering if you'd like to live with us." I smiled at Dally. I didn't knwo he was planning this but I couldn't be happier. I really love Johnny he's like my little brother.
"Wait really?" He asked excited backing away from us.
"Yes if you want to." Dally said looking at me.
"We'd love to have you Johnny." I said letting Dally know I approve.

Two hours later-
We finished eating the dinner and cake and decided it was time to head back. We all walked in our big group and headed to the Curtis house. On the way there I kept having this feeling like I was being watched. I started to get really nervous. I tightened my grip on dallys hand leading him to get confused. "Are you okay baby?"
      "I don't know I just feel like someone's watching us or me. It's probably nothing." I frantically looked around like someone was watching me as Dally pulled me closer to him.
     "Well I'll just keep you close then." Be wrapped his warm muscular arm around my waist and we walked together.
      Then I seen someone or something  to the right of me move near the bushes. I stopped dead in my tracks causing dally to get worried and look at me. "What's wrong doll."
      "D-da-Dally something moved in the bushes." I stuttered out. Now the whole gang stopped and looked back at us confused.
      "Steve Two you Guys stay right here and protect Cali Darry and soda come with me and Johnny and pony please stay out of it okay." Dally said signaling them to go with him. Steve and two bit came close by me and stood their ground as Darry Dally and soda went looking into the bushes.
     "Is he going to be okay?" I said on my tip toes since I could no longer see him.
     "If there's one thing dallys good at its fighting he'll be alright." Steve patted me on the back.
      "If you say so." I let my body relax as I put me feet back on the floor. I was still looking forward but then all of the sudden I see Steve thrown to the floor. "DALLY!" I scream louder then I ever have before. "DALLY HELP!" I scream backing away from whoever just threw Steve on the floor. I couldn't see the person they were wearing a ski mask and it was super dark. Two-bit began to fight him and attempt to knock him out but whoever this beat him to it. Pony and Johnny ran into the woods to find Dally Darry and soda as I watched two get thrown to the floor.
     I began to run away cause that was my last option I can't fight and nobody else here can help me. I ran as fast as I could down the street. "Get back here!" The voice was very muffled but something sounded familiar. As I began to think I started to slow down without even thinking about it. Soon enough I was felt a strong grip on my shoulders causing me to stop.
     "Let me go!" I yelled turning my head around to see Dally. I wrapped him into a hug, "thank god it's you." I started to cry into dallys chest.
     "Darry took the guy out." He smiled.
     "Who was he?" I asked.
     "I don't know some old man." He scoffed.
     "How old?" I started to think.
     "Maybe 55." He started to walk me back towards the Curtis house.
     "May I see him?" I asked looking up at dally.
     "I guess." He sounded confused I mean this guy did just like attempt to murder me or something.
      We walked over and seen the guy on the floor I stepped closer and I instantly recognized the face, "dad?"

    Did anyone see that coming?
    This chapter is short compared to the last one but I'm updating a lot more than I typically would so I think it's fine😂
     How did this chapter make you feel?
     Is there anything you want to see in the next couple chapters?
     I'm asking so I can improve and maybe get a different perspective from you guys.
    I feel like my writing is getting worse but it could just be me.
    At the same time I was looking at my first story and wow! Just wow!
    Also I wanna know what gender you think the baby or babies should be?
     If anyone even read this far🤣
     I might start doing this kind of stuff all the time and interact with you guys and maybe do like sneak peeks. Let me know what you guys think I knwo this a lot😂
     Sorry stay gold and have a good day❤️