Chapter Thirty Five: The Blindfold

The next morning-
     I woke up to the smell of bacon and maybe eggs. I started to get out of bed but then my door opened. "Oh hey I was just about to wake you. Stay in bed and I'll be back soon." Dally said leaving the room.
    I sat back down and leaned my back against the headboard and played with my beautiful ring. I wonder what Dallas surprise is. Is it the breakfast that I can smell it does it extend. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and the heard my door freak open once again. I seen dally standing with a tray of two plates of bacon and eggs. He walked over to and placed the tray down. He walked over to the other side and sat down with me.
     "Breakfast in bed is that my surprise?" I asked with a smile from ear to ear as I bit into my bacon.
      "No that's just the start the real surprise is after we eat and get ready." He started to eat his food.
      "Well where are you taking me?" I asked.
      "If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" He smirked.
      "Well what should I wear?" I said trying to pry the secret out of him.
       "I'll pick your outfit out." He stated.
       "You'll do what now?" I sat up a bit and looked at his face.
        "You'll look adorable. I mean it's hard for you to not look adorable so really you could wear anything." He got up and walked over to my closet. He pulled out a white top, Jean shorts, and white converse. (Picture above).
       I walked over and threw the outfit on then decided to do my makeup. I put on eyeshadow, foundation, mascara, and lipgloss. "I'm ready." I shot up from my vanity and whipped my head around to see Dally laying on the bed. I walked over to the bed and jumped on top of him so I had a leg on each side of him. "I said I'm ready." I smiled as he pulled me down and gave me a kiss. He then flipped me over and started to tickle me. "Dally stop!" I yelled.
     "Aw fine but only cause I want to show you the surprise." He got up and walked around the bed and picked me up bridal style then walked out of my room. He went down the stairs leading me outside.
      "Oh so this surprise isn't here." I said staying the obvious.
      "No it isn't the surprise is somewhere else." He put me in the passenger seat then shut the door. He walked around the other side of "his" car then got in the driver seat.
       "Where we headed?" I asked with a grin.
       "Somewhere you'll love." He smile as he drove off.
       "Hm, well it can't be school. Is it a skate park?" I asked excitedly.
       "Not this time." He gave me a pretend frown and just continued to drive.
       "So where are we going this time?" I smiled like a goofball.
       "You just won't give up will ya?" He turned down a familiar road but I don't remember why it's so familiar. He pulled over and looked at me, "put this on." He handed me a bandanna.
       "Like a blind fold?" He nodded as I tied it around my eyes.
        "Can you see?" He asked.
        "No." I said not being able to see anything but a faded red from the bandanna.
        "How many fingers am I holding up." He asked me. If I knew Dally I'm pretty sure he's not even holding his hand in front of me.
        "Four." I said a random number.
       "Hey I was thinking four!" He lightly laughed. I then felt myself get jerked back a bit meaning we must be driving again. Not being able to see anything is weird it's like you can open your eyes but their useless. It's all just black. Then I got jerked up and down again.
        "We're here." He said. I was about to take off my blind fold but he stopped me. "Not quite yet." I heard a door open and shut. Then I heard my door open and felt Dallys hand on my hands and back. He led me out of the car. I fully trusted him not to run me into anything. He leads me in a very long path and then we walked up a tiny step.
       "Okay you ready?" He asked me.
       "Yea." I took my blindfold off to see a white door. "Why are we here?" I asked recognizing the door.
       "Because I purchased the house early and with the help of the gang we got it designed just like the little book you keep under your bed says to do. Come on you think I wouldn't find the book." (Pictures will be below). He told me.
      "Wait really?" I smiled at him.
      "The nursery is the only thing undecorated." He pulled out a two shiny keys and handed me one. "Well why don't you open it." He smiled at me. I pushed the key into the door and unlocked it. I walked inside to see a fully furnished living room designed exactly how I planned(picture above). He then walked me into our big and beautiful kitchen that had some plates from my aunts house on shelves. He walked me into the bathroom on this floor and although it was all pink since that's how the people designed it, it was still pretty.
     He then walked me upstairs and into the first room which was a blank room for the nursery. Then into johnny's room which was lovely it even had letters on the wall to say Johnny. Which must've been all Dally or all Johnny cause I didn't have anything for Johnny since I didn't have time to update my book. He then walked me into our bedroom. He followed every detail perfectly. "Dally it's perfect!" I began to cry.
      "We still have our bathroom." He walked me into the last room. It had pink and teal towels and it was perfect. Everything was perfect.
      "It's perfect." I did jumping up and catching him off guard by kissing him. It was a very long passionate kiss.
      "I love you." He smiled.
      "I love you more."