Chapter One: Sassy

I stepped out of my bedroom for the last time. I ran with three bags in my hands all the way to the airport. My mom gave me a lot of money to help out my aunt Suzy and pay for my ticket. She said I could keep some too but we'll see. I got onto my flight and I could tell this would be the most boring three hours of my life.

Three hours later-
I've been on this plane for three hours and slept for two. I was finally starting to land. Thank God. I grabbed my carry on bag and headed out of the plane.
Today I was wearing this red and yellow jacket a black shirt and jean shorts. I wanted to dress more casual than I typically do because this is a new place so that means a new beginning.
I grabbed all of my bags and aunt Suzy told me the directions to her house she said it was only a twelve minute walk. That's not too bad considering I managed to fit a skateboard into my huge duffle bag.
I walked outside and pulled out my small skateboard and rode off. On the way I was attempting some fun tricks but it was really hard since I had a backpack on a smaller bag and a huge bag all on me but I've been practicing for years.
I finally reached my aunts house and I walked inside and went up the stairs and walked into the first room on the right. This is the room she told me to go in. It was really pretty. My aunt is pretty rich but doesn't like to show it so I was surprised to see my room all fancy. I even had my own bathroom.
I was putting my stuff down when I heard screaming. I thought it was my aunts five year old son Anthony but then I remembered he is with his dad this week or he's at daycare. I don't know but I know he's not home.
The screaming got louder so I ran down the stairs and right out the front door. I saw five people attacking this one boy. I didn't know what to do so I looked around and seen a baseball and baseball bat leaned against the house. I forcefully grabbed the baseball bat and hit the person above the guy right in the middle of the head. He fell to the floor and everyone looked shocked.
"Do you idiots wanna mess with me too?" I said with the sassiest voice I've ever had to use. One of them walked up to me.
"A baseball bat and a girl versus four guys I don't think so sweetie." He turned around.
"No one calls me sweetie! And I'm just gonna even the odds is that okay with you? I mean if you don't think you can fight me I understand I think you'd lose too!" I said getting closer to him. Then out of nowhere a group of guys came rushing in and the four guys picked up their friend and ran to their car. The small boy propped himself up.

"Oh my God thank you!" He said towards me. Six other boys gathered around him while I began to walk away. "Hey wait up!" He called me back since he couldn't move. "How can I repay you?" He asked.

"Um I don't know I'm new to this town so I don't know what there is to do." I said confused.

"Oh well my name's Ponyboy we could all show you around right guys?" Ponyboy asked.
You don't have to." I said.
This taller man with a black t-shirt, brown leather jacket, and dark brown hair then said, "good then we won't."
Ponyboy whisper shouted, "Dally!"
"Well this is soda, Darry those words are my brothers, Two-Bit, Steve, Johnny, and well that's Dallas." At the end his voice wandered off into a cold tone. I just know that Dallas kid will be trouble. "What's your name?" He asked at the end.
"Um well people call me Cali." I said looking around and having my eyes land on Dallas. I know people were trying to talk to me but something about him just didn't seem right.
"CALI!" I heard someone yell. I jerked my head around to soda staring at me in the face after just screaming my name. Right now everyone was all around but soda was the only one next to me.
"Jesus! What?" I asked still being a tad frightened by Sodas way of getting my attention.
"I was gonna ask what your real name is cause you say that people call you Cali I was just wondering if there was another name." He asked rambling on and on.
"Uh yeah there is but I don't want to share it." After saying that my face turned once again to stare at Dallas.
"I see ya staring Cali. Dallas may not be the best one to chase after ya know?" He whispered.
"I'm not Uh falling or anything something just seems well off." I didn't break my eyes away from his face once.
"Okay okay I'm just warning ya. Dallas is the one to okay with girls. He wraps you around his finger sleeps with you then forgets you exist. And let me tell you he always gets what he wants." Soda said very quietly then walked off.
"What you staring at Hun?" He asked in a thick New York accent while blowing out smoke from his cancer stick.
"Just am idiot ruining his life." I scoffed.
Two-bit almost choked on his beer after hearing so, "didn't think she'd have it in her to something like that." He chuckled.
"I'm not an idiot you little broad. Jesus Christ." He said with a huge eye roll.
"Are we ever gonna leave?" Steve whined.
"We can go just let me go put my skateboard inside." I walked in my house as pony said,
"We live two houses down how funny!" He laughed to himself and I joined in. I ran out seconds later and we walked to some place called the dingo.
Once we got there we sat at this big table that fat all of us. I sat next to Two-Bit and soda. I didn't know them for long but I already felt close to Soda like we could become best friends.
Everyone was talking and it felt normal but then all of the sudden I felt eyes on me. I didn't do much because im sitting at a table full of people but I didn't feel them leave. I turned around and seen Dallas staring at me. "Look who's staring now. You got an explanation bud?" I asked laughing.
It didn't take long for him to come up with some sassy remark, "Well I can't help not looking at beautiful girls." He said and I waited for him to continue cause trust me I knew there would be more, "and if you turned around you could actually see one." He rolled his eyes and continued looking at this supermodel like girl.
"You're right I guess if I want to look like plastic I know how to look. Thanks for the advice!" I said giving a sassy smile and whipping my hair so I was now facing Soda.
He started to whisper to me, "I'm scared for you. No one talks to Dally like that and doesn't face consequences." He started to scare me.
"Oh well, tell him he can bring it on." I whisper shouted.
"Why don't you go ahead and tell him since you seem to not be phased but remember I warned you alright?" I nodded to his question and I continued to talk to mostly everyone. Just not Dallas.

Clothes for this chapter shown above
Room and bathroom below

Clothes for this chapter shown aboveRoom and bathroom below