Chapter Twenty One: School

It's been a week since Liz has arrived and quite honestly I don't think she's going anywhere. She's two rooms away from me and dally. That's right Suzy let dally move in we didn't even have to beg. He brought over a couple of things and added them to the collection of clothing and items he already had. Now dally has two drawers instead of one here. I'm about five almost six weeks pregnant and Dally wanted to move in with me as soon as possible and we figured a bar wasn't the best place for a pregnant woman or a baby.
         "Cali!" Liz called. When Elizabeth first got here she got information from my mom that my name is Chloe. She's not wrong but my mom doesn't know that I legally changed my name. I officially changed it like two weeks ago because I was tired of carrying around that name. I wish I could've changed my last name but my aunt wouldn't allow it and I really don't know why.
         "Coming liz!" I said as I just started to get out of bed. Dally already left a bit earlier to go to the lot and see Johnny but he apparently wanted me to sleep in. I don't have a bump yet so I can practically wear anything it's just something too tight is actually tight now Because of that I decided I would throw on a baggy long sleeve shirt and some jeans (picture above). I didn't do my makeup because I've been way to lazy these past two weeks for no reason at all. I decided to throw my hair into a messy bun then head downstairs. Before I could even make it out of my room, my eyes landed upon a tiny piece of paper taped to the door frame.

        Dear Cali,
        I know I left pretty early this morning but I have a little surprise waiting for you at the end of the day so wear whatever you want cause your hot in anything and meet me at the place where we had our first kiss. Love ya doll.
      Dallas

         I was thinking back into the memories I've had with Dally. My mind first traveled into when we almost had our first kiss after ditching a movie. Then my mind wandered to the lake house. That's it! It's the lake house. Soda dared me to kiss him as we played a not so friendly game of truth or dare. I took the tiny note and stuffed it into my pocket. "You ready Lizzy!" I yelled.
         "Yeah it's you that's been moving so slow." She said with a hint of sass as she gracefully strolled out of her room wearing a pastel top and light wash jean shorts that matched almost perfectly (shown below).
        "Wow I see where all the looks in the family go." I practically insulted myself as she walked down the steps.
        "Oh come on your gorgeous!" She claimed.
        "Whatever." I rolled my eyes. We both headed out the door after I told Suzy I was taking her car. I jumped in the driver's seat as she hopped into the passenger seat.
         "Have you ever drove before?" She asked nervously.
          "No I haven't." I said as played around with the gears. I finally put the car in drive and zoomed off. I smoothly transferred into the left lane. "But I don't seem half bad." I laughed as I took both hands off the steering wheel as my knees directed the car.
         "Okay if you never drove how are you not killing me yet? Is this a dream?" She asked while pinching her arm.
         "Well I mean I sit on Dallys lap and drive sometimes." I smiled at the mention of his name as Elizabeth did the exact opposite.
          "Why are you still with that idiot?" She asked in a rude tone.
          "Because I love that idiot." I grinned.
          "Whatever." She sighed then shifted her body. I drove us to the destination we needed to attend. Which just so happened to be the school she didn't know she would be attending. Since it's October schools already been going on for almost two months and that'll make her start a bit later than everyone else.    
        "I'm going to sign you in since it's your first day." I had an evil grin plastered on my face.
         "Okay mom!" She mocked. Liz then giggled and got out of the car. "Jokes on you I actually enjoy school."
          "Good then this will make this easier for me." I smiled then headed to the school office. I head to the decent sized room right to the left. Before you walk in you see a shiny plate that reads 'Mr. Woods" plastered to the wooden door. I knocked and waited to here come in before entering. "Hi mr.woods I'm here to sign in a new student Elizabeth Miller. I'm here sister Cali Smith." I said.
           "Alright let me check." He looked through some files and pulled out a stack of papers and handed one to Liz. "There's your schedule I'll send one of my finest students to show you around." He smiled before leaving.
           A couple minutes later he entered his office with a girl with red hair. "This is sherry she'll show you around school and walk you to your classes." He said. "Your free to go miss smith." He gestured his hand to the door. "Nice meeting you." He smiled.
           "A pleasure." I said as I walked vastly out the door and headed to my car. Thank God I don't go to that school just by meeting two people I can tell everyone is going to pretend to want to see me but then just stab me in the back. Well that's not my problem.

In honor of many people going back to school😂 sorry there wasn't much mention of Dally. Hope you enjoyed😊
Elizabeth's outfit

 Hope you enjoyed😊Elizabeth's outfit