Chapter 45

A/N: Yeah yeah, I know the wait was long, but this chapter is nearly quadruple my usual chapter lengths so...you're welcome.

Also since Nico's POV was heavily asked for, I guess you can have some of it before we go back to Khloe ;)

Nico's POV:

I gave Khloe enough time to process my last words before promptly returning my attention to her body.

Her timid gasp sounded in my ear as my lips went back to trace her collar bone, the hand she had on my cheek rising up into my hair.

Even in this moment, I knew I had to take things carefully with her.

She wasn't hesitant about this at this current moment, but I knew that could change.

It could, but I'm going to make sure that it doesn't.

Although, as time went on, the likelihood of her becoming hesitant seemed to diminish.

That fact became clearer when I noticed the tug of her hand where ours were connected.

She wanted to touch.

So I let her touch.

Nearly the second after I released her hand, it landed itself on my recently exposed back, her fingertips tracing down around my shoulder blade.

I pulled her close with an arm around her back before another involuntary purr reverberated from my chest.

I knew she liked the feeling of it.

That became even more evident with the low hum that came from her throat, the hand on my back now clawing at it.

Enough so that it stung, but there was no way I was going to stop her.

The scent of her arousal had increased immensely and wasn't exactly helping with my own.

Neither were these pants if I'm being completely honest.

Nor were Khloe's breathy moans or the was she was absent-mindedly tugging at my hair.

Then again, I think that was the point.

Smirking a bit to myself, I lifted my head a bit and lightly traced my fangs across her pulse-point in a way I knew would gain her attention.

The second I felt her body tense from it, I returned my lips to her's, skimming my hands down her sides.

I wanted to memorize her. Every movement, every taste, and every reaction.

I wanted to know every small detail of her body without worry about any boundaries.

And luckily she had graced me with an entire night to do so.

Her thighs both pressed against me as my tongue grazed her bottom lip.

Then, almost as soon as she opened her mouth, the hand on my back quickly moved down my spine nearly to where my pants were.

When she started clawing and pushing at my lower back, her message became quite clear.

Although I still wanted to test the waters.

So, gripping her thigh in one hand, I rolled my hips against hers.

Both of us ended up gasping from the contact.

Khloe's face flamed red, but when she wrapped her legs around me, that was more than enough motivation to keep going.

Vampires were inherently sexual creatures; however, the desire for it stayed mostly hidden until the day came where we experienced it for the first time.