baby

(Your POV)

"One more push, Y/N! You can do this.l, just one more push," the doctor says calmly.

I give Timothée, my husband, a glance and see him already watching me carefully.

"You can do this, baby. You've been so strong. Just one more push." He squeezes my hand reassuringly. With that, I push one more time, relief flooding over me when I hear the baby cry for the first time.

"Congratulations on your new baby girl!" the doctor exclaims as she hands me the baby. The baby covered in god knows what and is sobbing loudly, but I don't care.

Happy tears roll down my cheeks as I smile down at my baby girl. When I look up, Timothée is crying, too, and looking at his new daughter with such adoration in his eyes.

"We made this," Timothée says to me as he leans over the side of the bed and kisses my forehead and then the baby's.

"Yeah, we did," I say through tears.

The doctors finally finish cleaning the baby and doing whatever they need to do, leaving Timothée and I alone with her for the first time. The baby is sleeping soundly in a swaddle in my arms, and I can't stop staring at her.

"She's perfect," I say to Timothée.

"She's beautiful like her mom."

"Stop. I look like a train wreck right now."

"Are you serious? You just pushed out a human being that you carried inside of you for nine months and you still look gorgeous. Even after being in labor for 12 hours, you are the most beautiful woman in the world."

Maybe it's the sentiment, or maybe it's just the hormones, but I start crying at Timothée's words.

"I love you so much," I say, reaching up to give him a kiss.

"I love you more."

The baby starts stirring and she opens her eyes slightly. Timothée and I immediately start gushing over her again.

"She has your nose," I say to Timothée. "And your fingers."

"And she has your ears and toes. And your lips."

"Ugh. I can't get over how perfect she is. She's so cute, and newborn babies are never that cute. But she just is," I say.

"Well of course. We made her," Timothée jokes. I slap his arm but laugh anyways.

"And her name fits her perfectly," I say.

"Celeste Adele Chalamet," Timothée says quietly.

I look between my beautiful daughter Celeste and my amazing husband Timothée, and can't help but feel blessed beyond words. How lucky am I to have this little family of mine?

***

hi! this is super short and kinda awkward but i think the overall idea is sooo cute! can you imagine timothee with a baby?! ugh, my heart melts just thinking abt it.

oh, also... HAPPY NEW YEAR! i hope 2020 brings you nothing but happiness and love <3

ok, back to timothee, i rlly wanna see pretty women but i haven't yet so NO SPOILERS, k??? lol

don't forget that i take requests so if u have any, pm me ur ideas and i'll wrote them asap! :)

if you liked this imagine, plz like, share, and follow for more!!

much love, lyra <3