happy birthday *request*

this imagine was requested by the lovely xxinfinitydreamerxx ! hope u like it!

(Your POV)

The sweet smell of homemade waffles drifts into the bedroom, waking me up from my dreams. I turn over in bed, hoping to see Timothée laying there, but to my dismay, his spot is empty. I groan and reach for my cellphone, turning it on to check the time. I see the date and my eyes pop open: it's my birthday!

I quickly sit up and clamber out of bed, slipping my fuzzy bunny slippers onto my feet. I slide into one of Timothée's sweatshirts, letting the oversized fabric swallow me.

I then head out of the bedroom and walk downstairs with a smile on my face. I see Timothée diligently working in the kitchen, flour and sugar all over his shirt and dark curls.

"Hey, Timmy," I say, pulling him out of his work trance.

As soon as he sees me, his gorgeous smile appears on his face and I see his eyes tracking me up and down. He puts down the spatula he's holding and walks around the counter towards me, wrapping me in a tight, warm hug. Timothée kisses the top of my head before backing away slightly to see my face.

"Good morning, my beautiful birthday girl!" he exclaims. "You look amazing in that sweatshirt." Timothée winks at me suggestively, making me giggle.

"Thank you, Timmy. So, what are you up to this morning?" I ask, gesturing to the messy countertops.

"I'm making you chocolate chip waffles, your favorite."

I smile and lick my lips, taking a deep breath and savoring the sweet scent of my favorite breakfast food.

"They smell and look delicious."

"Thank you. Let's just hope they taste as good."

"I'm sure they will."

"Well, you can do the honors of tasting the first bite."

I smile and watch as Timothée cuts a small piece off of one of the waffles. The outside is golden and crispy, but the inside is soft and the chocolate is gooey. I pop the bite-sized piece into my mouth and nearly moan at the taste. It's the absolute perfect waffle.

"Oh my God, Timothée! This is so good!"

"Phew, I'm glad. I didn't want to ruin your birthday breakfast."

Timothée and I finish eating our breakfast and I help him clean up the mess in the kitchen. When we are finished, I turn to Timothée with a smirk on my face.

"So... what do you have planned for today?" I ask. I know I shouldn't have high hopes that he planned a special day for me, but knowing Timothée, he definitely did have something sweet up his sleeve.

"It's a surprise. You'll have to wait and see."

"Oh come on! I wanna know now!"

"No can do. Birthday's are meant for surprises. Now go get dressed so we can go."

I huff and roll my eyes, but do as I'm told. After I spend a lot of time getting myself freshened up for my birthday date, I return downstairs to where Timothée is waiting for me. When he sees me, his jaw drops to the floor.

"Babe. How is it possible for you to be this stunning? I genuinely don't understand," he says as he comes up to me and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me towards him.

"Oh stop," I say, feeling my cheeks turn crimson. "Can I know the surprise now?"

"Nope. You have to put on this blindfold and I'll lead you to the car." Timothée pulls a dark, thick blindfold out of his pocket and holds it in front of me, smirking devilishly.