double date

(Your POV)

I'm about to call Timothée, my boyfriend, and ask him where he is when I hear the doorbell ring. I quickly straighten out my dress, fix my hair, and open the door with a smile. As soon as Timothée sees me, his face lights up and he smiles widely, looking me up and down.

"You look beautiful," Timothée says in a seductive voice, eyeing my short, lacey black dress.

"Oh stop," I say, blushing.

"No, I mean it. You look stunning. I mean, you look stunning all the time, but this dress, just... wow," Timothée says.

Timothée comes closer and wraps his arms around my waist, holding me tightly as he kisses my neck. His touch intoxicating. I know I have to stop him here before we lose control of ourselves.

"Timothée," I whisper. "We have to go. I don't want Armie and Liz to wait."

"Mmm... they'll be fine," Timothée murmurs as he continues to kiss my neck and jawline, his hands traveling farther down.

"Babe..." I say. As much as I'd love to stay home and, you know, enjoy some alone time with Timothée, I don't want to ditch our friends at the last minute.

Timothée pulls away and rolls his eyes, but smiles.

"Don't think this is over," he warns as he takes my hands and leads me to the car.

"Oh trust me, I know it's not," I respond with a wink.

Timothée opens my car door for me and helps me inside before he runs over to the driver's seat. He starts the car and we pull out of the driveway. The car ride is silent, except for the music softly playing from the radio, but the sexual tension is thick. We both know what's going to happen after this dinner...

When we finally arrive at the restaurant, a valet drive immediately helps us out and takes the car from us. Walking into the restaurant, I'm struck by how beautiful it is. The back wall is a huge stone wall with a long bar stretching the length of it. The lights are dim, but the giant crystal chandelier reflects off of every surface. It's an exclusive restaurant for celebrities only, and just from walking into the place I can spot some of my favorite musicians and actors.

The host leads us to a small table near the back of the restaurant where Armie and Liz are already waiting. As we are walking, Timothée's hand rests on the small of my back, sending tingles up my spine. When Armie and Liz see us approaching, they both stand up to say hello.

"Hey, Tim. Never thought you'd show up!" Armie jokes.

"Ha ha, very funny. I got a little, uh, caught up," Timothée says.

We sit down at the table and order our drinks. The conversation starts immediately, and we talk the whole time. Armie and Timothée crack jokes while Liz and I pretend to be embarrassed, but secretly love the jokes. Even when our food comes, it takes forever for us to eat because all of us are laughing and talking too much.

Despite having a fun time with Armie and Liz, there is one thing on my mind constantly: Timothée. His hand rests on my thigh nearly the whole night. Each time he rubs my leg, it takes all I can to remain calm. He really knows how to make a girl excited.

Dinner finally ends and everyone gets up to leave.

"I had a great time, tonight," Armie says as we all walk out to the front of the restaurant, where our cars are already started and waiting for us.

"I did, too," Timothée says.

"Yes, me too. It was a fun night," I say.

We all say our final goodbyes and Timothée and I hurry into the car. When the doors are locked and we are in the privacy of our tinted windows, Timothée immediately starts to kiss me. Our lips move in synchronization, and our breathing gets heavier with each second. The strap of my dress starts to slip, and I have to remind myself we're still in the car in front of the restaurant.

"Timothée," I say between breaths. "We have to go home."

"Right, I'm sorry. I just got so caught up."

"Me too."

Timothée starts the car and drives off, his hand still resting on my thigh.

"God, Y/N, you have no idea how difficult that dinner was for me. Every time I looked at you I thought about all the things I wanna do to you tonight. It felt like the night would never end."

"Trust me, I felt the exact same way." I smile to myself, happy that I can make Timothée just as crazy as he makes me.

***

hi! hope u enjoyed this imagine, i like it a lot!! i have a lot of time, so get ready for a whole lot of imagines!

if u want to request ur own imagine, just pm me! info is provided in the first part of this story titled "requests"

if u liked this, pls like, follow, and share for more! thx for all the support! :)

have a wonderful day/night!

much love, lyra <3