unscripted

(Your POV)

"Y/N, they're ready for you on set," my assistant Shayna says to me in my dressing room.

"Okay! Just one minute," I call back. I take one final look in the mirror. "You can do this, you'll be fine," I whisper to myself.

I am currently filming a movie with Timothée Chalamet, and to say I've been a little nervous would be a huge understatement. He's so cute, sweet, and funny, and every time I'm around him I get butterflies. I think he likes me too, but I'm too scared to ask or talk to him about my feelings.

"Y/N! They need you!" Shayna calls again, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Coming!" I say. I hurry out of the dressing room and join Shayna as we walk towards the set.

"So, you ready for filming with Timothée today?" Shayna asks. She knows all about my crush on him and has been trying to set us up since we began filming months ago.

"No. Well, kinda. It's not a super important scene so it should be quick. I'm just dreading the scene where we have to kiss. I know I'll get all nervous and awkward and ruin it."

"Don't beat yourself up about it, Y/N. I'm telling you, I think he likes you back."

"You're just saying that to make me feel better."

"No, I'm really not. I've seen the way he looks at you when you aren't paying attention. And let me just say, he definitely doesn't look at his grandma like that."

My cheeks burn crimson red and I bury my face in my hands. "Oh god, really?"

"Yes really. Seriously, your feelings aren't one-sided."

"Feelings about what?" A handsome voice interrupts from behind. My eyes open wide and I pray that he didn't hear that whole conversation.

"Hey, Timothée. It's nothing, just girl stuff," I lie.

"Ah, I see. So are you ready for the big scene?" Timothée asks.

"Big scene? I thought this was just the short one."

"Didn't you here? The producers changed their minds at the last second and decided they wanted to film to big one for the end. You know the one where we kiss?"

"Oh shit," I murmur under my breath. "Wh-why exactly did they, uh, um, why today?"

"I don't know. I just found out a few minutes ago."

"Oh, okay. Cool."

Timothée is called over by one of the producers, leaving me alone with Shayna.

"What the fuck! I'm not ready for this, I can't do it!" I whisper-yell to Shayna.

She puts her hands in my arms to calm me down. "Y/N you're going to be fine. Trust me, okay? You can do this."

"I feel like I'm gonna throw up."

"Well don't because then you're breath will stink and your mouth will taste bad."

"Not helping, Shayna."

"Right, sorry. But Y/N, trust me. He likes you too. He really does, I feel it in my gut. The kiss will be great, the scene will be great, everything will be great. You just have to have confidence in yourself."

"Yeah, yeah you're right. It'll all be good. And it will only last a few seconds right?"

"Exactly. They're calling you over now. Go knock his socks off, girl."

I smile at Shayna nervously and make my way over to where the producers want me to stand on set. Timothée is already there waiting for me, looking as handsome as ever, his chocolate brown curls falling gracefully over his forehead.