<5>

"I heard the news! You found your mate!?" Sean was looking around, frowning as he held Rosette, close to his side

"I heard the news! You found your mate!?" Sean was looking around, frowning as he held Rosette, close to his side. She had a sweet smile on her face and you could tell from her hopeful eyes that she was just as excited as Sean, just not nearly as loud.

Sean is one of those people who you can't ever miss. His wild red hair, and larger than life personality make it impossible to do so.

"Well? Where is she?!" He looks behind me, like I'm keeping her in my pocket or something.

"Where is mate?!" Ember whined as well.

I took a deep breath, "She's in one of the guest rooms, speaking to her parents now about werewolves."

Sean was rendered speechless as Ryan and Skyler join us.

Ryan is my second in command, my beta. He's like my rock, keeps me grounded. He's incredibly loyal, and strong.

"Excuse me, Alpha, with all due respect, is she human...?" Sean actually whispered that last part. I chuckle.

"No, but, she didn't grow up knowing werewolves exist." I sigh as I land on one of the couches in the sitting room. I run my hand through my hair.

"Mate doesn't know about me? Will mate like me?" Ember was still whining about this.

Ryan spoke up, "She's my cousin." Skylar held on to his waist a little tighter. Trying to comfort him. I could feel his mixed up emotions at the moment. I have no idea what he must be going through right now.

"Wait a minute. Hold UP!" Sean was getting frustrated, I know he hates it when one of our pack members isn't taken care of, "You're telling me, Beta Warren had a sister?"

"Brother." Ryan gritted out, "King Deklynn banished him, I guess. My father said he wasn't allowed to search for him or try to find him. The King put some sort of enchantment on my Dad and grandfather. It severed their connection to him. Once the old King died a couple years ago, I guess the enchantment broke. So, they started searching and eventually found him."

Ryan glares at Sean, "Weren't you listening to our parents earlier?"

Sean shrugs, "Vik had me distracted..." he mumbled out. Ever since he found Rosette, it seems his wolf just won't stay calm unless she's near.

Sean shook his head side to side as he sat neck to me, pulling rosette into his lap.

My mind still trying to wrap my head around it all, "Listen, I need you guys to help me figure something out. I think there's more to this story than what our parents are telling us."

Ryan nods his head and Sean begins to wiggle in excitement, "YAY! Can I wear a hat like Sherlock Holmes?!" Rosette giggles as Ryan and I groan.

Rosette really is made for him. She laughs at every single one of his horrible jokes