<26>

Eli:

Eli:

"Titan going to KILL US ELI!" Ember whimpered in my mind.

I didn't have a choice. I shot out of bed and ran to the door, swinging it open. My father's command so strong there was no way I could be gentle about it.

My father's eyes were glowing gold as well as Micheal's.

"Eli? What's going on?" I hear Jessica's sweet sleepy voice call from the bed behind me.

Micheal roars as he brushes by both of us and tries to pull Jessica out of bed. My eyes went wide when I realized what she was wearing. When did she change?

"Mate wearing our shirt Eli..." He purred.

"Not good Em. Not good."

"Let go Dad! What is going on?!" Jessica's voice grew louder as Micheal began inspecting her neck. Her eyes began to glow.

"Eli... Mate is mad. Too mad."

I cringed when I felt her energy growing, "Father, I'm sorry ok? Ember fell asleep with Jess-"

"Shut it! You are the Prince! You of all people know the importance of our rules. You must be an example to everyone else!" He growled out loud, stomping towards me to get in my face.

I could see Jessica our of the corner of my eye, I could feel her energy growing. She would need to calm down fast. My father's big bad werewolf behavior was only making it worse.

Micheal grabbed a hold of Jessica's arm, pulling her towards the door. "Jessica, you are coming with me, I will take you to your room where you WILL stay-"

"NO!" Jessica yelled so loud, it rumbled through the hallway. "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!" Her eyes were glowing brighter now, her breath ragged.

"Jessica..." My father said in his sweet voice as in inched closer to her. "You and Eli are not banned from seeing each-"

"NO! We did nothing wrong!" She yelled back at him as she snatched her arm away, looking to me with pleading eyes.

"Help her ELI!" Ember at the front of my mind, urging me towards her.

"Ember... We broke the rules..."

Micheal tried to calm her by whispering something in her ear while my father directed his attention towards me again. His eyes were so full of anger, something I've seen in training all the time. Not usually directed at me. I was practically frozen where I stood as his power was greater than mine.

"AGH! Stop it DAD!" She pushed her Father away with so much force he stumbled back. My tiny, cute, sweet little mate, had enough strength to knock a full grown werewolf off balance.