<31>

****Below is a link to the song Jess sings for Eli. Play it whenever you like :) ****

WARNING: There will be some graphic scenes in this chapter. Sexy time will happen. Read at your own risk.

Jess:

Jess:

I was twirling around the dance floor, shaking everything my mom and dad blessed me with when Skyler came back with more shots. The chocolate ones.

"Get in my BELLY!" I yelled as I drank down the 4th one of the night.

Everyone drank theirs as we laughed and continued dancing.

The DJ lowered the music. "Alright all you lovely ladies and Wolves..."

Everyone cheered as I pulled Jennikah into a side hug.

I feel like I want to hug everyone!

But mostly Eli.

Where was he?

"...Our Birthday Girl has a special song for a special someone..."

Everyone's eyes fell on mine as I clapped and bounced up and down.

"...Make sure you grab your last snacks and drinks, because we all know what happens at midnight right?"

Everyone cheered again.

I turned to I wrapped my arms around Skyler and Jennikah squealing with excitement. Rosette pulled me towards the side of the stage and began fixing my makeup, my hair.

"Holy crap Rosette?! How did you fit all this in your tiny little purse?" Rosette snorted and laughed.

"Pri- agh. I keep wanting to say princess already. HA!..." She pursed her lips while she tried to fix my lipstick. "...I just have a lot of practice carrying lots of things in tiny bags, I guess."

I laughed out loud, nearly messing up all her hard work.

Skyler was on stage getting his guitar set up. Jennikah was talking to the DJ about who knows what but she looked excited and happy.

I looked up at the lounges upstairs. I tried to search for any sign of Eli or the boys. I frowned when I didn't see them. I did see my mom, she waved at me and blew me kisses while My father stood next to King Christopher and they seemed to be in a deep conversation. Gamma Reese and Beta Warren joined in as well.

I felt my heart skip a beat. I had this sudden urge to push everyone out of my way while I stormed the castle looking for him.

When Skyler joined up with us I grabbed his arm, pulling him in close. He glared at me since I knew this jacket was fancy and he really didn't like people pulling on it.

Whoops. Oh well, this is an emergency.

"Sky! Where are the boys?! I'm getting scared-"