<13>

Jess:

Jess:

"SKY! ROSETTE!" I've spent the last 30 minutes wondering around the castle trying to find the only two people I know here.

This place is HUGE!

I sigh in defeat and head back to my bedroom. My mind was reeling after all the doctor had said to me about my werewolf senses.

Yup, I've got werewolf senses.

Being on my pack land is making them stronger.

Supposedly.

The doc didn't seem comfortable speaking to me directly about all the details. She choose to speak to my mother instead.

All I know is that, in werewolf history, there's never been a female who held these kind of abilities.

Except the original King and Queen of the Wolves. The God of Night, a shifter, and his mate, The moon goddess.

I was handed a ton of text books filled with information about the history of the four werewolf realms. I was told it is 'Of Great Importance' that I study these.

And here I thought I was don't with school for a while.

I land face first on my bed, burying my face in my fluffy pillows.

My forever happy place, my princess bed.

There was still a slight smell of shortcake left over from when Eli was here this morning.

I miss him, and Ember...

Slow down Jess, for all we know he could have a mate somewhere and I just haven't met her yet.

I felt a ping of jealousy all of a sudden. I mean, he is the Prince. I'm sure there's plenty of other females who would do an amazing job being his Princess.

Meh, still makes me sad to think like that though.

I met about 1,000 people who kept bowing to my mother and I like we were some sort of royalty.

Which I still don't understand. Hence the textbooks.

Everyone here seems very friendly though. I met one little girl who reminded me of myself when I was young. She was running around with all the boys, trying to keep up. She was doing a pretty great job of doing it.

I ran into Vik who was attending a big end of the school year rally. The kiddos were jumping all over him and he was chasing them around. He seems to be really great with all the little ones.

Wolves roam freely everywhere around here and you see women riding a top them doing chores and such.

I also saw Ember sparring with some smaller wolves. They must be younger. I could tell because they weren't as big and bulky. I also saw Titan and Beckett training with another group of larger wolves.