<25>

**Make sure you scroll all the way down to the very end. I have a few words for you guys 😊

 I have a few words for you guys 😊

Jess:

We made it to the other side of the castle in no time. The boys had us all wait outside these large double doors as they made their way through another door to check and see if everything was 'ready'.

"Hey! Maybe it's cake! We all like cake right!" I speak the truth and everyone busts up laughing.

Vik comes rushing out the double doors swinging his arms to the either side, in a grand gesture surprising all of us.

"Come in Mates. It shopping Time!"

Wait, what?

We all squeal as we rush past him inside the room.

What I saw was amazing. They had transformed this giant ball room into a market of sorts. Bags, clothes, jewelry, artwork, make up, home goods, books, shoes!

Stalls were set up with tables covered in crisp white linen. Each stall different from the next. Each with their own design and flair. My eyes ran down the aisles looking at the twinkling gold and silver jewelry. I watched a man tend to boxes and bin full of shoes of all kinds. Another man was painting in the back, while another woman set out more bags and clothes.

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD." I could hear Jenn chanting next to me as she started for the shoes. Bowmani stepped in front of her.

We all frowned at our boys blocking our path from all this goodness.

"Um, Excuse you Beckett! Let me through!" Skyler was pushing Beckett, but he didn't budge an inch as Beckett chuckled.

I look up at Ember. "So, um, can we look around now?"

Everyone turned towards Ember and I. The Mates were visibly pissed, and the boys were laughing.

"No." Ember stated simply.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't understan-"

"The FEE!" Bowmani laughed and puckered his lips at Jennikah. She smiled widely and pulled him in for such a passionate kiss I blushed watching her.

So I gotta kiss Ember?

Rosette hoped into Vik's arms and placed kisses all over him making him laugh as he walked towards the home goods.

Skyler winked at me before pulling Beckett down towards him, kissing him softly and slowly on the lips. So sensual.

I inched closer to Ember, biting my bottom lip nervously.

Ember's lack of patience showing he pulled me in close to him, an arm around the waist, another moving up my back.

He smiled down at me and leaned in close.