<28>

Jess:

Jess:

"Time to wake up Princess." I heard a familiar voice in my ear.

I groaned as I stretched and slowly opened my eyes.

Oh hello there.

With a huge grin on my face, I pulled Eli onto the bed with me and snuggled into him. He chuckled and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Have you been awake long?" I asked in my sleepy morning voice.

"A couple of hours. I had a meeting this morning then came straight here." Feeling his husky voice vibrate his chest while I snuggled him was so relaxing.

He sat up, pulling me up with him while I whined. "I don't want to..."

"Come on Jess. You've got a full day ahead of you." He smiled down at me. I frowned. A full day of what?

"What do you mean? I thought I was going to be with Sky most of the day doing birthday stuff."

He ran his hands up my arms, playing with my hair for a moment. "Today you will start at the dressmakers quarters. You need to be fitted for your coronation dress. Then you'll meet with Ryan and Beta Warren to go over your training schedule. After that you'll have some planning time for your birthday before lunch. After lunch, you'll sit with My mother, the Queen, and your mother to discuss your Princess training. They'll talk to you about choosing a handmaid and an adviser, help you understand all the laws, rules, and general understanding of your role within the castle moving forward-"

I ran my hands over my face. "-OKAY, wait. Just, let me take a shower and eat breakfast." I sighed, turning on my heel to head to the bathroom.

Eli stopped me. He took my hand in his. "I know this is a lot to take in. Just know we've got the rest of the Summer before anything is official. I promise I will try my best not to throw too much at you." He pulled me into him. Taking my face in his hands and pulling me in for a deep kiss.

I felt my whole body react, I pulled him in closer, my tongue exploring, my hands exploring, moving up underneath his shirt running my nails down his hard chest and stomach.

He growled against my lips, "No Princess, not now. Not yet." He pulled himself away from me.

"You're no fun." I mumbled under my breath.

He chuckled. "Well, I did make sure to leave time in your schedule today to go out into town with me."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. I saw his eyes glow gold for a moment while he stuck his hands in the pockets of his tight dark wash jeans.

I smirked. "So, Princess? Is that what you plan to call me?"

He smirks back. "Why? Do you not like it?"

I giggled as I grabbed some clothes out of the closet. Careful not to let him see anything, I moved past him and to the bathroom. "I love it, but it makes me want to kiss you all over so, maybe you don't want to use it too often. Unless you don't mind my kisses all over you." I winked at him as I quickly closed the door to the bathroom before he could see my red face.