<Epilogue>

Jess:

Jess:

"Hello?"

Who is that? I wondered as I moved closer to the beautiful rock lined stream. The sounds of crashing water grew louder the closer I got to her. To the right was a giant waterfall. It looked so beautiful as the rainbow reflection from the sun made it look otherworldly. I could smell the water, the plants, the animals. I could smell mother nature herself.

"Hello?" I asked the woman again. This time I paused where I stood. Just a few feet away from her. I could sense this energy, an energy that was stronger than anything I ever felt.

She slowly turned to face me.

I stood in awe at her beauty. Golden brown hair, dangled around her face in loose curls flowing down her back. Her eyes were as silver as the moon and shone just as bright. She had caramel colored skin, that was decorated with golden tattoos that glittered almost in a sequence on her body. Her dress seemed to cling perfectly to her curves and looked softer than anything I've ever felt before. Her whole body seemed to emit a light shine as she smiled big.

"So happy to finally meet you Jessica." She spoke out loud and her voice seemed to compel me forward. Not forcing me, but I felt moved to be closer to her.

"I don't understand. What is this place? Why am I here?" I took the hand she offered me and sat down next to her. My eyes never peeling themselves away from her.

"Such enthusiasm young one." She chuckled. "Looks like I made the right choice." She ran a hand down my cheek, I felt the coolness seep into my skin. "Jessica, you are here because I choose you."

I scrunched my nose and took a deep breath.

Am I talking to the moon goddess right now?

"Yes you are." She giggled as she answered my unspoken question.

I gulped and took a deep breath trying to slow my breathing.

"Calm down young one. I don't bite. Besides, I have much to tell you."

I shock my head yes, and tried to smile.

The. Moon. Goddess. What?

She took a breath in before she spoke, she straightened her back, placed her hands in her lap. For some reason I felt I needed to do the same which put a smile on her face.

"Jessica, I gave you these powers for one reason, and one reason only. To bring peace to the realms again. These powers are unique to you. Your Moon Sisters will have different abilities."

I tried to pick my jaw up off the floor.

Excuse me?

I cleared my throat. "I'm sorry, Ms.- um - Goddess - ma'am, how am I supposed to bring peace to all the realms? Moon Sisters?" I stuttered. My mind was reeling with with questions.