Snow Ball

So today is sadly the day of the Snow Ball at my school. I really didn't want to go but, my best friend is making me. She's going with her boyfriend so I'm gonna be a third wheel I guess. Today my mom is letting her come over and we're going to stay home from school. The first thing we're doing is getting our nails done. My dress is dark blue so I'm getting blue nails. Y/f/n is getting light blue because her dress is light blue obviously.

^your nails

^your nails

^y/f/n nailsOnce we get our nails done we go to Starbucks and get our drinks

^y/f/n nails
Once we get our nails done we go to Starbucks and get our drinks. When we get home we start to do our makeup. Y/f/n starts to do my makeup and I'm watching TikToks. She won't let me look until she's done so my chair is turned around. When she's done she takes my phone and throws it on my bed. She tells me to close my eyes and she slowly turns the chair around. When the chair stops moving she tells me to open my eyes. When I open my eyes I see  myself but I'm not like me I'm so much more gorgeous than I've ever seen myself.

^your makeup

^your makeup

If only Jack could see me. Wait no I can't think about him right now. Just at that moment I remembered y/f/n boyfriend is Alex. One of Jacks best friend. I must have been thinking for a long time because y/f/n snapped me out of my thoughts. "Let me just say you look gorgeous. Like you look gorgeous without makeup but wow. Anyways Y/n are you ready to do mine?" I nod my head and get up so she can sit in the chair. She sits down and I turn the chair around. I get started. After about 40 minutes I am very happy with her makeup. I turn her around and she smiles.