Pool Party

So I guess you could say I'm popular. I'm in the popular group, I hold party's at my house a lot, a ton of boys like me, and I have a lot of friends. Anyways it's 6am and I'm not ready for school at all. (Ignore the fact of what's going on in the world. Stay safe though!) I wake up and go on my phone. After 15 minutes I get up pick out my clothes and get in the shower. Once I finish I get out and brush my teeth. I go to my room and pick out my outfit for the day.

 I go to my room and pick out my outfit for the day

I go back into the bathroom and I brush my hair. I put on mascara because that's all I wear to school. I get everything in my back pack and go downstairs. I post on my private story with everyone of my friends that I'm having a party tonight. I eat a apple and leave. I get into my car and drive to school. When I get there I go and sit at the table in the front of the school with all my friends. We're talking and laughing and goofing around when my phone rings. "Oh hang on guys I'll be right back." They all nod and I walk outside. "Hey mom what's up?" "Hey y/n, bad news we're gonna be out of town all week so you'll be home alone for a long time. Are you okay with that?" "Yes mom, maybe could I have a friend or two over so I could have somebody." "Of course sweetheart" "thanks mom I love you." I hung up and went to walk back inside. "Hey y/n wait up" it's Jack. Now being popular people thing that I would have a boyfriend but I don't. There are some cute boys but I like Jack. He's in the group too and he's coming to the party so maybe I could have him over while my parents are away. My mom knows about the party tonight and she's okay with it. He catches up with me and we walk into the school. The bell rings and I walk to class with Jack. We sit next to each other and listen to the teacher. I am paying attention when Jack slips a note to me. 'What kind of party is it?' I lean towards him and whisper, "pool party" he smiles and nods. After class Jack walks with me to my locker. "So what time does the party start?" I close my locker. "Whenever, I never really set times." He smiles and walks me to my class. "Bye Jack" he waves and heads to his class.
Time skip to end of school
I get in my car and drive home. When I get home my mom is sitting in the living room. "How was school? What time are your friends getting here?" I smile and sit down next to her. "School was really good! I told Jack they could come over whenever really." She nods and I get up and walk to my room. I get inside and take out my bathing suit. I go to put it on.

I put on a cover up and walk downstairs

I put on a cover up and walk downstairs. I go outside and put snacks and drinks on the table. "Y/n someone is at the door would you get it?" I walk inside and open the front door. It's Jack. Of course he's here before any of the girls. But I get more time with just him. "Hey Jack come in." He walks in and takes his shoes off at the door. "Mom Jacks here we're going in my room, if someone comes tell them where we are." And with that we walk upstairs. We walk into my room "Make yourself comfortable." I go to my vanity and grab a hair tie. I go to put my hair in a messy bun and I hear my phone ring. "Jack could you answer my phone, I know it's a FaceTime but it's just y/f/n." He nods and answers. "Oh hey Jack, where's y/n?" "She's putting her hair up, hang on." I finish putting my hair up and grab my phone. "Hey what's up?" "Well I was gonna ask when to come but Jacks already there so I'm on my way." I laugh and hang up. Jack stands up and comes up next to me "I was kinda hoping we would have more time together, like just us." "Me too Jack, maybe you could stay the night. I mean if you can." He smiles. I hear a knock on the door Jack runs down the stairs and opens the door. "Y/f/n!" "Y/n!" We run and hug each other. I see a ton of other cars pull up so we go in the back. Jack jumps in the pool and comes up to look at me. "Why don't you jump in?" I shake my head no. "Y/n come on go get him." I take off my cover up and run and jump into the pool. I come up and Jack picks me up. "That was easier than anticipated. I though I would have to throw you in." I laugh and swim towards the steps. Jack swims up to me and picks me up. He puts me on his shoulders and stands up. "Wait I want to take a picture you guys could post this on Instagram!" I laugh at how y/f/n always takes pictures. But I smile and she takes a picture. Jack bends back and I fall in the water. I come up and swim to the side. "Let me see the picture." Y/f/n walks over and shows me. Jack comes and stands next to me. I really like that picture actually. I'll probably post that. A ton of people walk in and get in the pool.  " That girl on my shoulders looks really cute." I smile and swim over to the deep end. I go under and swim around. I come up and see Jack just looking at me. "What? Do I have something on my face?" He smirks and swims to me he comes up and pulls me to him. "You know I think I'll stay tonight." I smile and hug him.
Time skip to later
People are starting to leave and it's starting to get cold outside. Everyone has left other than Jack. My parents are leaving in a few minutes, they have everything in the car. I get the last bag for my mom and she and my dad were waiting for me by the car. I put the bag in the back and hug my parents. "Bye mom, bye dad I love you guys. Be safe" "goodbye sweetie, I love you too" "bye y/n I'll miss you" With that they both got in the car and drive off. Jack comes up and stands next to me. "They've never left me for this long" Jack turns me around and hugs me. I start to cry, I can't control it. "Come on lets go inside. You can change and I'll get you tucked into bed, get you food, get you ready for bed, then you can go to sleep. I'll sleep on the couch." We start to walk into the house. We get inside and I lock the door. "Jack thank you but I can take care of myself. I break down every time they leave." He walks over and wraps his arms around me. He doesn't say anything he just stands so I can finally have someone to lean on. He picks me up and walks up the stairs. He gets into my room and puts me down on my bed. I'm still sobbing and nobody has ever seen me cry. He walks back towards me and hands me one of his hoodies and a pair of my shorts. "Go change and when you are done I'll be right here for you." I nod and walk to the bathroom. I change and come out of the bathroom, and just like he said he's right here. I take a face wipe and clean off my mascara that's running down my face. I get a text and I look at it, it's from my mom.
Texts
Mom- hey sweetie just letting you know we are at the hotel, we are going to the store
You- yeah okay, glad to know your safe
Mom- I love you my sweet girl
You- I love you too
End of texts
I fall to the ground knowing that my parent's are happy and I'm breaking down because they always leave me. Jack rushes over and sits down next to me. "Hey it's going by to be okay, can I see the messages?" I nod and give him my phone. "Their okay" "No it's not about them. They are happy and will probably be drinking and having a good time. But then there's me, they have no clue I'm here sobbing." He pulls me onto his lap and holds me tight. "I know     y/n it's hard. Come on let's get you into bed." He picks me up and lays me on my bed. "Will you be okay while I get you food?" I nod and he walks downstairs. I get a FaceTime from y/f/n. I decline it because I don't want her seeing me crying. She immediately texts me.
Texts
Y/f/n- Hey what's up? You never decline my calls
You- Hey sorry I'm just tired
Y/f/n- Oh okay
End of texts
Jack walks back up the stairs with chocolate. "Hey did you decline y/f/n? She texted me." I roll my eyes, "I did and I told her I was tired, go with it please." He nods and texts back. "Here's some chocolate" "You can put it on my nightstand. Thank you Jack, for all of this. You're so kind." He nods and goes to walk out of my room. "Hey Jack, could you maybe sleep in here tonight." He smiles and comes to lay next to me. I move over and he gets under the blankets. He wraps his arm around me and I put my head on his chest.
Time skip
I wake up from having a nightmare. I sit up looking around my room. Jack sits up next to me and looks at me concerned. "Hey what's wrong? Nightmare?" I nod, "yeah but my parents were killed in a car crash." He hugs me and plays with my hair. I fall asleep in his arms. I'm so glad I have someone like Jack. "I love you y/n." "I love you too Jack"

Word count: 1826
A/n~ Thank you for reading! Again I am writing these to get away from everything going on in the world right now. I hope you are all staying safe!