New Neighbor

I wake up to my mom knocking on my bedroom door. "Y/n get up, we have everything that was in your room now we have to get your bed into the moving truck." Ugh I don't want to move. We packed up everything except our beds because were not leaving until 5pm. It's currently 12pm. I look down at my phone. "Mom we still have 5 hours, why do we have to pack it up now?" She opened my door and walks in to sit next to me on my bed. "Hunny I know you don't want to leave this place but there is gonna be new people to make friends with there too." Did I forget to mention we're moving to Michigan. I cover my face with my blanket. "Yeah I know but mom, I want to keep the friends I have here." She pulls the blanket over my face and walks out of the room. "You have 5 minutes to get up." I roll my eyes and get up off my bed. I look around my room and see it empty. Except the backpack of stuff I'm bringing in the car to keep me occupied. My dad comes in with two other men and they take my bed apart and take it out in pieces. That's everything. I unplug my phone and stick the cord in my bag. I put the backpack over my shoulders. I take one last look at my room and walk out. I get to the front door and my mom is waiting to close the door behind me. I walk out and get in the car. I put my earbuds in and play my music. Only 3 hours to go.
Time skip
We pull up to this gorgeous house. It's huge! Wow, how did my parents manage to buy this? I get out of the car and put my backpack on. I stand in amazement. I look around at my new neighborhood and see three boys playing hockey in their driveway across the street. The moving truck pulls up and blocks my view of the boys. I open the trunk of the car and start to pick up a box. My dad runs to open the house and I walk inside. I out the box down and look all around. "Your room is up the stairs and second door to the left." I walk up the stairs and go to the second door. I'm scared to open the door because my dad already drove down here to set up the rooms. Minus my bed of course. They come up the stairs with my bed and my dad tells me to go bring in more boxes while they set my bed up. (I wish moving company's were actually like this.) I walk down the stairs and go out the door. My mom made her way across the street to the boys house. I walk over to the car and go to grab another box hoping my mom wouldn't notice me. "Y/n come over here and introduce yourself to the neighbors!" Oh boy. Well she saw me, maybe I can just act like I didn't hear her. That's rude though. I sigh and walk across the street. "Hi nice to meet you I'm y/n." My mom pats me on the back like I'm 5. "Hi sweetie I'm Ellen! These are my sons Quinn, Jack, and Luke." They all wave and I feel very uncomfortable. I can tell Jack is too. I think that's Jack. Yeah it is. "Boys why don't you go with y/n and help her being in some boxes." I shake my head "oh no it's fine there's only a few more left it's fine." She pushes the boys and we walk across the street. It's very awkward because I barley know them. "So where are you from?" I look up and see Quinn looking at me. "Oh um y/ht( your hometown)." The nods and grabs a box. We walk inside and my dad comes down the stairs. "Hunny your room is all set up you can go and see it when your ready." He kisses the top of my head and walks out. "You guys can set the boxes down wherever I'm sure my mom will organize them all." They set the boxes down and walk out. I turn around and go to walk up the stairs. "Hey, um I'm Jack. I know moving can be stressful but um I'm here if you ever need to talk." "Thank you Jack." He turns and walks out. My face gets a little hot and I run up the stairs. I walk into my room and omg!

 I walk into my room and omg!