I missed you

My family moved to California from Michigan. I had to leave my best friend, my other friends, my family and my school. We've been here for 6 months and everyday has been miserable. In Michigan Jack made life so much better, now without him I've been sad and haven't made many new friends. We've talked every night on FaceTime, we text all the time, sometimes over school breaks we visit each other. But we don't have another break until summer. I have to spend a couple months without seeing him. My mom has been noticing that I'm not myself. She is always on the phone talking to another doctor about my mental health. I will admit I have been sad and lonely. I haven't talked to very many people at all. But today is just another day at school. I sit by myself at lunch, I sit alone in all my classes, I work alone on group projects. It's hard. For the past three days he hasn't talked to me at all. I think he found somebody new. I was going to tell him I liked him before I left but I couldn't. I regret it now, I wish I did because it kills me. My mom has been acting weird like she's hiding something. My dad is always at work. It's Wednesday and i just woke up. I get up and check my phone to see if Jack has texted me, nope nothing. I get up and get in the shower. I do everything I have to do and get out. I pick out a hoodie and leggings. I put on Air Force 1s and grab my bag. I walk downstairs and grab a energy bar. I walk out the door and start the walk to school. I can't stop thinking about Jack. What if he has a new best friend? What if he forgot about me? What if he has a girlfriend? Please don't have a girlfriend. I walk into school and go to my locker. I grab my books and walk to my class.
Time skip to after school
I go to my locker and put my books away. I walk out of school when I get a text from my mom. She said she's at my school. I wonder why. I find her car and get in. "Hey sweetie how was your day?" "Fine" I look out the window. We pull into the driveway and I go to get out of the car. "Wait y/n, hold on a minute. When you go inside there will be something on the counter. I want you to sit down and read it." I nod and get out of the car. I walk to the front door and turn to see my mom on the phone again. I open the door and walk in. I go to the counter, take the paper and sit down. 'Hey y/n, I miss you uncontrollably. I would do anything to see you right now. I know I haven't talked to you all week and I'm so sorry. I sent you something, your mom put it in your room. I love you y/n, Jack' I have tears in my eyes and my mom walks in. "Did you read it?" I nod and run up to her, she hugs me and I really missed her hugs. "He did send you something, it's in your room. Your closet to be exact." I wipe my tears and walk upstairs. I open my door and take off my shoes. I go to my closet and can't find the power to open the door. I look at my phone hoping there will be a text but still nothing. I open my closet and look all around. I look down at the floor and see a little box. I sit on my floor and open the box. 'Hi again. I know you miss me and your mom said you haven't been very happy. I miss seeing your smile, I miss your laugh, I miss seeing you at my games, I miss hanging out with you, but most importantly I miss your hugs.' I put the piece of paper down and see a necklace. It has a sunflower on it, Jack always called me his sunflower. I walk down to show my mom but when I get to the bottom step I stop. Is it really him. I put the necklace down and run into Jacks arms. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. I start to cry and my mom starts taking pictures. "Hello sunflower, I missed you." I lift my head up and he puts me down. "My Jack, I missed you so much. I thought you forgot about me." He looks at me and gives me a smile. "Sunflower I could never forget about you. I love you." I hug him and he puts his head on mine. "I love you too" we stand there hugging for I don't know how long but I love it. I missed his hugs. "Why don't you two go up into y/n's room and catch up, I'll make dinner." We walk to the stairs and I pick up the necklace. We walk into my room and I sit on my bed. He comes and sits down next to me. Okay now is my chance. "Hey Jack" he hums in response. "So I have something that I have to say. I should've told you before I left but I didn't. Jack I like you, well I might love you. I know we're best friends since forever but I do. Even though I haven't seen you in person for a few months I still like you." He looks at me with a smile on his face. He stands up and picks up the necklace. "Y/n, my sunflower, I love you too. As more than friends. You know there is something I didn't tell you either. My family has decided that we are moving out here too! And while my parents are packing, I'm staying here with you!" I jump up and hug him again. He turns me around and puts the necklace on. "Sunflower will you be mine?" "Yes!" I turn around and jump into his arms. "So your staying with us? Wait but we don't have a extra room. And I won't let you sleep on the couch." He looks at me and smiles. He lets me go and jumps on my bed. "So share your bed, it's big enough for two." I smirk and sit on my bed next to him. "Maybe I will share my bed." He smirks and leans in. Our lips touch and just when they do my mom knocks on the door. "We'll get back to this after dinner." I get up and open my door. He follows and we walk downstairs. We sit down and start to eat. While we are eating I feel a hand on my thigh. I look over at Jack and his face is totally normal. I continue to eat and pretend nothing is happening. He starts to move his hand up and I choke on my water. "Sweetie are you okay?" "Yeah just drank my water weird." We finish eating and I try to help with the dishes but my mom tells me to go upstairs. I get to the top of the stairs and Jack picks me up. "What are you doing Jack?" He takes up into my room and closes my door. He puts me on the bed and lays down next to me. "Okay we have to start where we left off, you said so." I laugh and start to kiss him. I put my hand in his hair and start to play with it. He gets on top of me and starts to kiss my neck.
You imagine the rest

Word count: 1351
A/n~ Thank you for reading! Would you guys like some smut or more fluff? I will write whatever you guys want so let me know! Stay safe!