Swimming

My friend, y/f/n invited me to her house to go swimming. She said she has a surprise for me but who knows what it is. I throw a bag together and leave my house. I get in my car and drive to her house. When I get there I just walk in because she's my best friend and her family is my second family. I walk right up to her room and see her sleeping. I decide to be a nice friend so I sit on her bean bag and go on my phone. I get a text, it's from Jack. My crush.
~Texts~
Jack: Hey y/n
Y/n: Hey Jack what's up?
Jack: I was just wondering if you're going to y/f/n and going swimming
Y/n: yeah I am. I'm already here but she's sleeping. Why do you ask?
Jack: Oh cool, I'm going too. Could you text me when she wakes up?
Y/n: yeah of course
~end of texts~
So that's the surprise. Of course it is. Y/f/n invited me and my crush to go swimming. And the bathing suit I packed is a bikini. Y/f/n started to wake up so I go and text Jack.
~texts~
Y/n: Y/f/n just woke up, you can come now if you want.
Jack: okay I'm on my way now.
Y/n: Okay
~end of texts~
"So I found out the surprise." She looks at me confused. "First of all, when did you get here? And what's the surprise then." I laugh at her stupidity. "I got here when you were sleeping so I started to play in my phone when Jack texted me asking if I was coming here. He told me he was but didn't know when to come." She smiled a huge smile and got up to open my bag. She smiled and started laughing pulling out my bathing suit.

"You are gonna look so cute in this! Jack will love it!!!" I laugh at her actions and grab the bathing suit from her

"You are gonna look so cute in this! Jack will love it!!!" I laugh at her actions and grab the bathing suit from her. I walk into her bathroom and change. I walk out and see y/f/n taking a video of me. I start to act goofy and "model". She starts to smile and I stop and question why. "Hey y/n." Shit. I try to play it off realizing it's not a video. She's on FaceTime with Jack. I see a car pull into the driveway and go downstairs. Just when I get to the bottom of the stairs there's a knock. I open the door and Jack is standing there with a huge smile. Gosh I love that smile. I let him in and he stands there looking at me. "What?" I say laughing. He just points to his what I thought was shorts but it's a bathing suit. I look and they match my top of my bathing suit. "OMG YOU GUYS ARE MATCHING!" I laugh and go back upstairs. I flop onto her bed and go in my phone. I hear them walking upstairs and I hear them talking. Jack walks in first and flops next to me on her bed. Then y/f/n walks in and Jack pulls me to him and puts his hands around my waist. Y/f/n takes a picture and my face turns bright red. I try to hide it so I bury my head into Jack not realizing he took his shirt off. "Okay cuddle bugs lets go swimming." I brush that off because it's not the worst thing she's said today. I get up and go downstairs and outside. I get outside and sit on the edge of the pool with my feet in the water. Y/f/n sits down next to me and Jack runs and jumps into the pool. He comes up and swims towards us. Y/f/n jumps up and runs away and I almost got pulled into the water but I ran away before Jack could get me. I run out into the front yard and around to the back again. I get to the pool and jump in. I hear someone jump in behind me and than another splash so everyone is in the pool. I swim up and take a breath. Someone comes up next to me. I look over and see Jack smiling at me. "Well I got you in the pool, just not the way I thought I would." I laugh and swim towards y/f/n. She looks at me and smirks. I give her a questioning look. "So I see you and Jack are really hitting it off. You two would look really cute together." I blush and go underwater.
~time skip to after you get out~
We all walk into the house and walk upstairs. We all get our clothes and wait to change. Y/f/n goes first and Jack and I sit on the bed. We are both on our phones when Jack starts to tickle me. I'm very ticklish. I start to laugh and I fall onto my back. He gets up off the bed and stands over me still tickling me. Y/f/n walks out. "Okay Jack stop tickling her so she can change." We both laugh and I get up and go into the bathroom. I put this on:

Also Air Force 1

Also Air Force 1. I walk out and Jack looks up from his phone. He just stares at me in awe. "Jack you good. I wouldn't stare to long. That's my best friend." I laugh and he stops starting. He gets up and on his way to the bathroom he brushes his hand against mine. I blush and look at y/f/n. "He likes you." "No he does not." "Yes he does." I shake my head no and sit on her bean bag. "We should take some instagram pictures!!!" I nod my head. Jack comes out of the bathroom and just looks at us. I get up and walk downstairs making sure to brush my hand on his. I hear y/f/n laugh and I smile to myself. We get outside and take a few pictures. We post them on Instagram. We all go back inside and sit on the couch. Y/f/n turns on the TV and we all go on our phones. I am scrolling through Instagram and I see Jacks post. The picture is of the two of us and the caption is "if only she knew" know what? I feel someone looking at me and I turn to see Jack. I look past him and she y/f/n sleeping. "Jack" he hums "what does the caption mean? What do you want me to know?" He sits up and looks me in the eye. "I like you. I really like you." I smile and he pulls me onto his lap. He pulls me in and we kiss. Best kiss ever. We start to make out when y/f/n sits up. "Well what else happened while I was sleeping?" Jack and I freeze. We pull apart and look at y/f/n. "Well um, Jack likes me. And uh he pulled me onto his lap. We kissed. And here we are." She sat there thinking about something. "That was more than a kiss." I look at Jack and he looks at me. "Nope just a kiss. But, Jack I like you too." He smiles. "You know I never told you this but I love your smile." I say a little fast. "Well you see it a lot because you're the one that makes me smile." I blush and hug him. "Jack? Will you be my boyfriend?" "Yes..." Y/f/n says under her breath. "Yes of course I will! I will make you feel like the best girl in the world. I will never hurt you and I will always protect you." I pull him in for another kiss. Wow I'm glad I went to y/f/n's house.

Word count: 1371
A/n~ Thank you for reading. This one was a little hard to write because I wrote it through the school day but yeah!