Birthday

So it's my sixteenth birthday. I know I should be excited and I am but it's just I don't want a big party. Actually I don't want a party at all. My big brother Alex is convinced on throwing me a party anyways. I'm not one to argue so I'm letting him. He is taking me to get my nails done, get a dress, and get my makeup done. Most sixteen year olds should be excited about all this but I don't like attention. "Y/n lets go we're going to get your nails done and we can't be late!" Oh boy here we go.
~time skip~
Once we get to the nail salon Alex takes matters into his own hands and picks out the color.

He says he knows what dress he wants to get me

He says he knows what dress he wants to get me. I sit in the chair and they start to do my nails. Half way through Alex gets a phone call and goes outside. Once my nails are done Alex pays and we go to the mall. When we get to the mall Alex runs to the store with the dress in mind and asks the worker where it is. I get into the store and he is holding the most gorgeous dress I've ever seen.

 I get into the store and he is holding the most gorgeous dress I've ever seen

Wow it is just amazing. "Well, go put it on." I go into a changing room and get into the dress. I come out and see Alex standing on his phone. "Well how do I look?" He looks up from his phone. "Wow I guess I'm going to have to go into overprotective brother mode because all the boys will be on you." I laugh at his silliness and go and change back into my normal clothes. Alex buys my dress as well and we walk out the door. We walk through the mall and stop to get my makeup done.

Once the makeup is done we get in the car and head home

Once the makeup is done we get in the car and head home. Once we get home he hands me my dress and sends me upstairs. I decide to FaceTime my best friend. "Hey y/n what's up? Happy birthday by the way!" I laugh and grab my dress to show her. "Omg you are gonna look so cute in that! All the boys will love you!" I go and change and walk back into my room. I see y/f/n hung up but don't think much of it. I hear a knock on my door and open it. Alex is standing at my door. "Is my little sister ready for her big sixteen?" "Yes she is." We walk out into the backyard and I see all my friends. I smile and run to my group of friends and hug them all. "Okay everyone! My little sister is turning sixteen and I'm so happy for her. She is amazing and gorgeous and growing up to fast." I roll my eyes at the sentence. "She can be annoying but over all o couldn't ask for a better sister." I run up onto the porch and hug Alex. "Why don't you get your new bathing suit on." "I don't have a new bathing suit." He smiles and says "well did you think I wasn't going to get you a present that you haven't already seen?" I smile and run up to my room. When I walk in I see the cutest bathing suit ever.

 When I walk in I see the cutest bathing suit ever

I put it on and take off my makeup. I go back downstairs. I walk outside and sit on the edge of the pool with my legs in the water. I see Alex swimming around with Jack. I see them stop and look at me then whisper. Jack gets out and Alex swims over to me. He starts splashing me and I feel a pair of arms pick me up and put me over a shoulder. I see it's Jack and know what he is going to do so I start to move and try to get loose. "Jack no please I don't wanna go in the pool yettttt" "sorry princess but looks like your going in." And with that I am in the pool. I feel a pair of arms go around me and I take my head out of the water. I open my eyes and see Jack face to face with me. We both laugh and Alex swims over. "I thought you didn't want to come in the pool." I playfully hit him and swim to y/f/n. We talk and get out of the pool. We lay our towels on the ground and try to tan.
~time skip~
We've been laying on the ground for some time and a lot of people have left. We are laying on our stomachs and I feel cold water land on me. I shoot up because it's cold and see Jack and Alex laughing. I grab a squirt gun and shoot them both. Y/f/n starts to shoot them too. "Oh you are so going to regret that." Jack stands there with a smile on his face. Before I can react he is running at me so I turn and run away. I can hear him getting close but I still run. I feel arms go around my waist and feel me getting lifted up. "Do you regret it now?" It's Jack. He goes towards the pool and I feel him falling back. We fall into the water together and come up laughing. "Well I'm glad I took my makeup off when I changed." We all get out of the pool and change. I change into jean shorts and a hoodie. Y/f/n is wearing some of my clothes. Alex and Jack are just wearing shorts. We walk out and I see the boys started a bonfire. I sit down next to Jack and we make s'mores. After a while we get super tired so we go inside. We all decide to sleep in the basement on the couch. There's three blankets and Alex called his own. Y/f/n immediately curled up with the other so Jack and I would be sharing. "You can use the blanket I don't need one." I shook my head, "no Jack don't be silly just come on." He agrees and curls up next to me. We end up cuddling like this

I take a deep breath and cuddle into Jack

I take a deep breath and cuddle into Jack. I feel myself fall into a deep sleep.

Word count:1093
A/n~ The end was a little messy but it's okay ig. Anyways thanks for reading!